Destroy All Humans! Xbox

May 30, 2005
    Original, hilarious, excellent!
  2. MarcD.
    Jun 28, 2005
    This is simply hilarious fun.
  3. JoeS.
    Aug 23, 2005
    Love this game.. Kill'em all...!
  4. mikep.
    Aug 30, 2005
    Awesome awesome awesome!!! i need help on 1 misssion though. but still a briliant game!!!
  5. NAteK.
    Jun 21, 2005
    Best gme ever!!!!
  6. Scott
    Jun 20, 2005
    Fun from start to where I am now.Finally a game where humans are the victims, it couldnt be sweeter!!
  7. SeanStarchman
    Jun 27, 2005
    This game is awesome!!!!!
  8. ZIM
    Jun 27, 2005
    ITS so awesome!!!!!! :)
  9. BrianH.
    Jul 21, 2005
    Fun Fun Fun... if your sense of humor is a bit twisted, you will love this game.. Even my Mom loves this game. there is just so many little things about the game that it going to take me, forever to get it 100% completed.. There may be repetitive gameplay, but there is in every game.. its also harder than it looks.. and things go BOOM!!! And thats all I have to say about that. SI-FI GEEKS Fun Fun Fun... if your sense of humor is a bit twisted, you will love this game.. Even my Mom loves this game. there is just so many little things about the game that it going to take me, forever to get it 100% completed.. There may be repetitive gameplay, but there is in every game.. its also harder than it looks.. and things go BOOM!!! And thats all I have to say about that. SI-FI GEEKS will love this Expand
  10. SkylerB.
    Aug 24, 2005
    the gan theft auto for ailens!
  11. SallyS.
    Sep 20, 2005
    I love the game because its so so awesome, cool and you shuold make a 2.
  12. KyleM.
    Jun 18, 2005
    This game is the f....ng bomb.I mean come on,you don't see many game's where a little gray ass-kicking alian is going around zapping,brain-stealing,torturing,and most of all,destroying humans.I love this game.enough said!!!!!

#28 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

1. AceGamez
    It's rare that I'll stay up into the early hours of the morning to play a game; in fact, Destroy All Humans! is the only game that has done this to me since "San Andreas."
    Once the greater story starts, you'll face some great combat (the "Area 42" assault), moments of pure oddness (like making a brainwashed politician B.S. his way through a public speech), great little period touches, and some cool bits of humor from the alien who thinks he's Nicholson.
  3. games(TM)
    It could be argued that Pandemic's extra-terrestrial effort is a little on the simple side, but in terms of sheer playability, scale and freedom - albeit within fairly limited areas - Destroy All Humans! is a class act indeed. [July 2005, p.96]