8.4

May 30, 2005
    Original, hilarious, excellent!
  2. TonyP.
    Oct 6, 2005
    Hey, who doesn't like playing around with telekinesis and blowing stuff up? Picking up cars and trucks then flinging them into enemies alone makes this game worth playing, but sadly it doesn't make it worth a good score. Sadly lacking, the humor gets old and the missions tedious. The extras, mostly time races, are absolutely unplayable rubbish.
  3. JasonV.
    Jun 22, 2005
    Incredibly average. The gameplay is dull after the first 10 minutes, and it's also way too straightforward. The humor is amusing at times, but it's also borderline offensive and in bad taste a good number of times. Definitely not for children.
  4. MarcD.
    Jun 28, 2005
    This is simply hilarious fun.
  5. Prattdaddy
    Jul 10, 2005
    With limited weaponry, repetitive missions, and sometimes over-use of sci-fi B-movie schtick, it would seem that Destroy All Humans! would be headed for iminent doom...however, there is just no denying the fun in picking up something with your mind powers and slamming it to hell!! I hated that the cache of cool alien weapons didn't even reach ten, but the abducto-beam attached to With limited weaponry, repetitive missions, and sometimes over-use of sci-fi B-movie schtick, it would seem that Destroy All Humans! would be headed for iminent doom...however, there is just no denying the fun in picking up something with your mind powers and slamming it to hell!! I hated that the cache of cool alien weapons didn't even reach ten, but the abducto-beam attached to your saucer has to be the guiltiest pleasure in recent game history. While it is fun destroying the games redneck laden, communist-paranoid towns, they are all way to small, and you feel jilted that there isn't more to disintegrate. Crypto's psychic powers are the saving grace of this game, as it is endlessly fun picking up cars, people, etc. and giving them a hefty fling into the blue. The Holobob ability is cool too, but it is very annoying having to scan people's minds, and listening to their thoughts which range from the funny.- "I need to take another valium", to the stupid - "Where did I put my kids again?". The DNA collecting for upgrades gives an RPG element that wasn't really needed, but back in the mothership's archives, there all oodles of unlockables including up to 30 minute long clips of old sci-fi films. I was expecting a lot more, but all-in-all I wasn't disappointed.....7 out of 10 Expand
  6. JoeS.
    Aug 23, 2005
    Love this game.. Kill'em all...!
  7. mikep.
    Aug 30, 2005
    Awesome awesome awesome!!! i need help on 1 misssion though. but still a briliant game!!!
  8. NAteK.
    Jun 21, 2005
    Best gme ever!!!!
  9. Scott
    Jun 20, 2005
    Fun from start to where I am now.Finally a game where humans are the victims, it couldnt be sweeter!!
  10. BlueFalcon
    Jun 23, 2005
    It's not as great as the reviews say, but I love the concept.
  11. JamesS.
    Jun 24, 2005
    Gameplay gets repetitive quickly - cows fun at first, but get stupid quickly. disappointed cuz they could have done a lot more here. funny, so worth trying but just rent it and save your money - you will get bored FAST.
  12. CurtisR.
    Jun 24, 2005
    The game is fun but can get repetitive at times and has the occational super hard level, but i know an invincibility cheat!
  13. Fordprefect
    Jun 24, 2005
    Booorring!! Dull, repetitive game play after the first 15 minutes. Great idea wasted.
  14. SeanStarchman
    Jun 27, 2005
    This game is awesome!!!!!
  15. ZIM
    Jun 27, 2005
    ITS so awesome!!!!!! :)
  16. BrianH.
    Jul 21, 2005
    Fun Fun Fun... if your sense of humor is a bit twisted, you will love this game.. Even my Mom loves this game. there is just so many little things about the game that it going to take me, forever to get it 100% completed.. There may be repetitive gameplay, but there is in every game.. its also harder than it looks.. and things go BOOM!!! And thats all I have to say about that. SI-FI GEEKS Fun Fun Fun... if your sense of humor is a bit twisted, you will love this game.. Even my Mom loves this game. there is just so many little things about the game that it going to take me, forever to get it 100% completed.. There may be repetitive gameplay, but there is in every game.. its also harder than it looks.. and things go BOOM!!! And thats all I have to say about that. SI-FI GEEKS will love this Expand
  17. GeorgeM.
    Aug 14, 2005
    Great sense of humor (though the jokes get a bit repetitious). The gameplay is fairly open and the weapons are a lot of fun. On a whole the game is just better than average due to the lack of interesting missions. Yea, it's fun to be the alien and destroy towns but there aren't any really compelling levels in this sandbox game.
  18. SkylerB.
    Aug 24, 2005
    the gan theft auto for ailens!
  19. SallyS.
    Sep 20, 2005
    I love the game because its so so awesome, cool and you shuold make a 2.
  20. KyleM.
    Jun 18, 2005
    This game is the f....ng bomb.I mean come on,you don't see many game's where a little gray ass-kicking alian is going around zapping,brain-stealing,torturing,and most of all,destroying humans.I love this game.enough said!!!!!
  21. JohnM.
    Jun 26, 2005
    Pretty good, certainly not great. The repetition factor is definitely in play here. I am about 50% done and so far everything has been float-easy. Fun concept, some funny stuff here, but clearly a rental. There isn't anything worthwhile looking coming out anytime soon, so worth a play. But I will say I was real excited about this one, and after a few hours of play, all I can say is Pretty good, certainly not great. The repetition factor is definitely in play here. I am about 50% done and so far everything has been float-easy. Fun concept, some funny stuff here, but clearly a rental. There isn't anything worthwhile looking coming out anytime soon, so worth a play. But I will say I was real excited about this one, and after a few hours of play, all I can say is it's just okay. Expand

#28 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

1. AceGamez
    It's rare that I'll stay up into the early hours of the morning to play a game; in fact, Destroy All Humans! is the only game that has done this to me since "San Andreas."
    Once the greater story starts, you'll face some great combat (the "Area 42" assault), moments of pure oddness (like making a brainwashed politician B.S. his way through a public speech), great little period touches, and some cool bits of humor from the alien who thinks he's Nicholson.
  3. games(TM)
    It could be argued that Pandemic's extra-terrestrial effort is a little on the simple side, but in terms of sheer playability, scale and freedom - albeit within fairly limited areas - Destroy All Humans! is a class act indeed. [July 2005, p.96]