7.3

1. Aug 20, 2011
    Not a bad game by any means; but it's too small and it's too short. Deus ex was a far larger game. This game feels too console-y, which is odd as they managed to port the original Deus Ex to PS2 without losing too much of the feel of the PC version. As Mass Effect 2 reminded us, streamlining a game from the original doesn't always make for a better game.
  2. Dec 14, 2011
    This is the only owned Xbox game I have ever played in my life. The controls are difficult for a FPS/RPG unless you master the controller. Despite weaker graphics and a weaker story, the overall gameplay is more tossed up than the original.
  3. Aug 10, 2014
    Didn't really liked this game, I thought the gameplay was boring and uninspired, the controls are sometimes a complete mess, and the plot is bland. My opinions only, end of discussion.

1. 8 / 7 / 8 / 8 - 31 silver [Vol 810; 25 June 2004]
  2. No better and no worse a game than its predecessor, and there's absolutely no shame in that. And it's no airport novel, as it requires some serious time investment.
  3. Gorgeous to behold, boasting dynamic lights, shadows, and interactive environments, making it relatively easy to suspend disbelief. [Mar 2004, p.64]