1.9

Overwhelming dislike- based on 25 Ratings

1. DME
    Jun 28, 2012
    If you ever have the misfortune of coming in contact with Drake, please do whatever you can to get rid of it. But, please have a heart and don't sell it or even give it away for free. This isn't a video game, people. This is torture.
  2. May 15, 2013
    If you want a game that is enjoyably bad, with awful controls, combat, graphics, story, and just about every conceivable aspect, look no further than Drake.
  3. Jul 21, 2013
    this game is just flat out awful the game its self is just so buggy and its just downright the worst game of all time. for idle effects to say this game is going to be epic..... unfortunately its total crap. but I cant say much but this guy can http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHOhaqmrEKI
  4. Aug 4, 2014
    This is by far the worst Xbox game ever made. Everything about this game is just bad in every way!
    The storyline is horrible and plain stupid, the voice acting is atrocious, the music is bland, the controls are really sensitive & unresponsive, the celshading graphics are bad, the game is rifted with bugs & glitches, and this game has some of the worst cutscenes I've ever seen in my entire
    life.
    These cutscenes looked like PS1 graphics, I'm dead serious!
    Overall, Drake of the 99 Dragons is just a unfinished & uninspired product. The only thing I liked about this game is the end credits music, that's it. Avoid this game at all costs!

1. The camera alone is enough to condemn Drake to the eigth circle of gaming hell. [Dec/Jan 2004, p.90]
  2. The sad part is that there are just too many problems that were not fixed before the release. The main thing is the controls of the game itself... It's a game with some cool gimmicks that try to hide a poorly made game.
  3. Even at $20 it's worse than dull - it's unoriginal. When the loading screen is prettier than anything in the game, then you know you've got problems. [Jan 2004, p.70]