1.8

Overwhelming dislike- based on 29 Ratings

1. KeenanS
    May 30, 2009
    This game is one of the ten worst games I've ever played. Some fun facts: This game was also supposed to get a PC release, its own comic book, and Vivendi Universal was supposed to publish the game in Europe. But thanks to the fact the game was unanimously panned by critics, it didn't get any of those things. The gameplay is imprecise and unpredictable which leads to numerous This game is one of the ten worst games I've ever played. Some fun facts: This game was also supposed to get a PC release, its own comic book, and Vivendi Universal was supposed to publish the game in Europe. But thanks to the fact the game was unanimously panned by critics, it didn't get any of those things. The gameplay is imprecise and unpredictable which leads to numerous unfair deaths. The missions are boring and the levels are full of glitches such as the ability to go through walls or enemies get stuck on objects. The music is absolutely awful. The game's graphics look like N64 visuals in real-time to looking like a hideous PSone title during cutscenes. Let's not forget Drake has one of the worst storylines ever in the history of gaming. Avoid at all costs. Expand
  2. paulB
    Jan 23, 2010
    I give this game a one just because how enjoyable it was to shut it off. Also it makes for a solid coaster for a cool beverage
  3. Dan
    Feb 2, 2004
    Sucked. i'd rather pay for the chinese water torture then buy this game.
  4. WeetodD.
    Jan 19, 2004
    Congradulations majesco on making the lowest rated game in history!
  5. Drake
    Apr 23, 2004
    This game is so bad that it AMAZED me. I only recommend this to gamers who want to play a game where your biggest challenge is to control the game. It is almost impossible to play. When you struggle to walk up stairs because of the bad camera, then you know that you have a problem.
  6. R.T.
    Oct 10, 2004
    What is this THING?!?!?!?
  7. Al
    Mar 12, 2004
    bad controls, bad camera angles, bad game...what a colossal waste of time from majesco. i'd like the 10min i wasted on this game back please.
    Sep 12, 2004
    Silent Rogue are you joking?
  9. Hermy
    Nov 16, 2004
    Licking someone's fat ass is as much a pleasure as this game is.
  10. Pimpdaddypunmasadan
    Nov 9, 2004
    The best improvement for this game would be the most readily avalible trash can! I hate this game so much that i burned it in my firplace. I have played better games on my pentium 166 and its a crackwhore (i.e. it smokes and never works!) NEVER USE THIS GAME, EVEN AGAINST YOUR MOST HATED ENEMY!
  11. PeteShoeface
    Jan 24, 2004
    It's a totally messed up game that you do not want it has terible graphics and controls.
  12. ST3V3
    Mar 12, 2004
    This is by far the worst game ever made by anyone EVER!!!
  13. [Anonyous]
    May 25, 2007
    Do not buy this game. Do not rent this game. If you do so much as lay your eyes on this game's box, gouge your eyes out and burn them.
  14. DME
    Jun 28, 2012
    If you ever have the misfortune of coming in contact with Drake, please do whatever you can to get rid of it. But, please have a heart and don't sell it or even give it away for free. This isn't a video game, people. This is torture.
  15. May 15, 2013
    If you want a game that is enjoyably bad, with awful controls, combat, graphics, story, and just about every conceivable aspect, look no further than Drake.
  16. Jul 21, 2013
    this game is just flat out awful the game its self is just so buggy and its just downright the worst game of all time. for idle effects to say this game is going to be epic..... unfortunately its total crap. but I cant say much but this guy can http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHOhaqmrEKI
  17. Aug 4, 2014
    This is by far the worst Xbox game ever made. Everything about this game is just bad in every way!
    The storyline is horrible and plain stupid, the voice acting is atrocious, the music is bland, the controls are really sensitive & unresponsive, the celshading graphics are bad, the game is rifted with bugs & glitches, and this game has some of the worst cutscenes I've ever seen in my entire life.
    These cutscenes looked like PS1 graphics, I'm dead serious!
    Overall, Drake of the 99 Dragons is just a unfinished & uninspired product. The only thing I liked about this game is the end credits music, that's it. Avoid this game at all costs!

1. The camera alone is enough to condemn Drake to the eigth circle of gaming hell. [Dec/Jan 2004, p.90]
  2. The sad part is that there are just too many problems that were not fixed before the release. The main thing is the controls of the game itself... It's a game with some cool gimmicks that try to hide a poorly made game.
  3. Even at $20 it's worse than dull - it's unoriginal. When the loading screen is prettier than anything in the game, then you know you've got problems. [Jan 2004, p.70]