Family Guy Xbox

4.2

1. EliG.
    Nov 15, 2006
    Flat out worst game I've played in 06. I rented this game in the hopes it could at least have good humor but I was so wrong. The gameplay is god awful and worst of all the game doesn't even make you laugh. THe jokes are literally recycled from previous episodes and thrown in to the game. Family Guy the game has no positive qualities and I would be hard pressed to find something Flat out worst game I've played in 06. I rented this game in the hopes it could at least have good humor but I was so wrong. The gameplay is god awful and worst of all the game doesn't even make you laugh. THe jokes are literally recycled from previous episodes and thrown in to the game. Family Guy the game has no positive qualities and I would be hard pressed to find something that sucked more than this game. Expand
  2. BlueFalcon
    Nov 8, 2006
    It's not nearly as bad as the reviews would suggest. I liken it to Simpsons Hit n Run, except with better gags. Any Family Guy fan will enjoy playing through. It's probably more of a rental than a purchase though since there's not really much of a reason to replay it.
  3. ChrisN.
    Jan 11, 2007
    I choose a one because I played it at my friend's house and I found it to be quite boring. It's boring because it doesn't have a lot of choices and that's my review.
  4. AlexT.
    Dec 28, 2006
    7.5 is what I think actually. My friend gave it to me for my birthday, as we're both huge fans of the show, I didnt blow 30 bucks on it. Stewie's levels are decent fun, Brian's levels are terrible but can be good(the first newstation level was actually prettty good.) Peters are actually not too shabby. Thing is, pretty much every character made an appearance, from the evil 7.5 is what I think actually. My friend gave it to me for my birthday, as we're both huge fans of the show, I didnt blow 30 bucks on it. Stewie's levels are decent fun, Brian's levels are terrible but can be good(the first newstation level was actually prettty good.) Peters are actually not too shabby. Thing is, pretty much every character made an appearance, from the evil monkey (!!!) to Helen Keller, EVERYBODY. The game is incredibly funny. Hardcore fans, buy. Normal fans, rent. Everyone else, no. Just no. P.S yes, you can fight as Peter in his prostitute outfit and as Rufus Griffin. But there are no new abilities in those outfits. Expand

1. Lots of people will buy this because it is the Family Guy game. Lots of people will be disappointed. Some won't be, but these are the people who bought the Knight Rider game and then went out and bought the sequel. Don't be one of those people.
  2. With such a drastic difference in features and entertainment value between Stewie and the rest of his kin, one wonders why he didn't just get his own game. As it stands, you'll have to play through some pretty irritating nonsense just to get to the good stuff, and it's just not worth the effort.
    What's most impressive is the way a lot of humor is injected into the actual gameplay.