Fantastic 4 Xbox

6.6

1. MikeC.
    Jun 29, 2005
    This game is not that bad its better then batman begins , xmen legends should of been like this characters are huge compared to xmen legends fun game just too bad you couldnt fly around with johhny storm like spider man 2 open ended gameplay but its worth checking out. if you're a comic buff its a must have.
  2. DaveM.
    Jul 3, 2005
    Good graphics, nice blend of powers, easy to handle controls ... I've only played it a few hours but I really like what I see. Looking forward to seeing the movie now.

#86 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

1. But more importantly, you do get to 'be' the Fantastic 4 and experiment with some really rather excellent superpowers, and the game isn't so bad that a serious fan couldn't overlook its flaws.
  2. The curse of movie to video games conversions strikes again, as there's nothing fantastic or memorable about this repetitive and generic actioner.
  3. AceGamez
    Unless you're a huge Fantastic Four nut I would recommend you play a different beat 'em up game, as this one is feels absolutely ancient and offers nothing new that we haven't seen before and many things we shouldn't see anymore.