Fantastic 4 Xbox

1. DaveM.
    Jul 3, 2005
    Good graphics, nice blend of powers, easy to handle controls ... I've only played it a few hours but I really like what I see. Looking forward to seeing the movie now.
  2. MikeC.
    Jun 29, 2005
    This game is not that bad its better then batman begins , xmen legends should of been like this characters are huge compared to xmen legends fun game just too bad you couldnt fly around with johhny storm like spider man 2 open ended gameplay but its worth checking out. if you're a comic buff its a must have.
  3. WesleyW.
    Jun 28, 2005
    This game is really cool. The destructive scenary is the best.
  4. Dean-RyanStone
    Jun 29, 2005
    Didn't like it too much. Camera isn't great and the animation during cutscenes is fairly unprofessional. Not as good as XMen Legends, and nowhere near as good as Champions of Norrath/Return to Arms.
  5. A.D.
    Sep 21, 2005
    Average at best, just like the film. my son played it a few times and now it gathers dust. and the graphics ain't up to much.
  6. PatrickH.
    Jul 6, 2005
    Didn't like it much... Awkward controls and group battles make for confusing game play - Also, villans seem too easy to defeat.
  7. Mikek
    Jul 27, 2005
    Needed to be more like x-men legends.

#86 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

1. But more importantly, you do get to 'be' the Fantastic 4 and experiment with some really rather excellent superpowers, and the game isn't so bad that a serious fan couldn't overlook its flaws.
  2. The curse of movie to video games conversions strikes again, as there's nothing fantastic or memorable about this repetitive and generic actioner.
  3. AceGamez
    Unless you're a huge Fantastic Four nut I would recommend you play a different beat 'em up game, as this one is feels absolutely ancient and offers nothing new that we haven't seen before and many things we shouldn't see anymore.