Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly Director's Cut Xbox

• Publisher: Tecmo
  • Release Date: Nov 1, 2004
8.8

Apr 1, 2005
    Warning: not for those with weak hearts.
  2. Unknown
    Apr 20, 2005
    The game is one of the greatest that you'll ever find. The storyline grabs the player into finishing the game. The only flaw is the game is rather short.
  3. PhilN.
    Jul 20, 2006
    Absolutely superb. It has the same immersive feeling as Looking Glass classics like System Shock and Thief, and is without doubt the finest horror game I've ever played. The first-person view available only on the Xbox version enhences the experience immeasurably - play only this version, and only in first-person, or you won't get the best out of it. And, of course, play in the dark.
  4. GrahamM.
    Nov 2, 2004
    This is better than the PS2 Version!
  5. AlishT.
    Jun 13, 2006
    This game is well many many things then just horror i kept playing cause i wanted to find what happens to Mayu because everytime i get her back with me she always ends up missing or trapped.
  6. Aaron
    May 16, 2007
    This game was a little easy, but it scared the crap out of me, and that is what I wanted. Best horror game ever.
  7. LittlewolfM.
    Dec 3, 2004
    I love this game more than any other I've come across in the genre! A must try for all!
  8. MasayoK.
    Dec 24, 2006
    Perfect horror game , i played it many times but always get scary . You walk alone in the darkness without knowing where it lead you to, find your beloved without knowing what is the result. Scary, touching, alone......
  9. KimiN.
    Dec 24, 2006
    Absolutely wonderful game! Can make you terror all night.

1. Intelligent, macabre, scary, superbly directed and perfectly pitched for casual players and more hardcore gamers alike, this game does for survival horror what the influx of Japanese and Korean movies has done for horror cinema in recent years.
  2. If you have an active imagination, you might want to avoid this game. You can play it if you want, just don't plan on getting any restful sleep. [Dec 2004, p.83]
  3. One of gaming's most horrific experiences. [Feb 2005, p.102]