FIFA Soccer 2004 Xbox

8.2

1. JavierF.
    Oct 6, 2003
    Ummm, I think this game is good but the option of taking a team from the lower divisions is an idea already done by the biggest franchise of soccer ever, "winning eleven" , the graphics in this game are good, to consider this game the best soccer game ever I think is too much I think is fairly ok, The commentaries are great in the game I think that's is strong and the fact that theyUmmm, I think this game is good but the option of taking a team from the lower divisions is an idea already done by the biggest franchise of soccer ever, "winning eleven" , the graphics in this game are good, to consider this game the best soccer game ever I think is too much I think is fairly ok, The commentaries are great in the game I think that's is strong and the fact that they have the official names for everyplayer and the latest jerseys for every team but still I think it needs more. I think if you haven't play winning eleven this game will be the best soccer game ever, but there is a reason why winning eleven is the biggest soccer game in europe, south america ana asia for over 8 years. Expand
  2. Aluv
    Oct 24, 2003
    The graphics are great and the game play is much improved from last year. It even has a decent practice mode. Yet, for all the goals I have scored, rarely have I gotten the same satisfaction as scoring a goal in Winning Eleven. EA seriously needs to play the "Pro Evolution"/"Winning Eleven" series. Maybe then they will learn how real soccer feels.
  3. Uter
    Feb 25, 2004
    The game looks and sounds good, but I wish there was a world cup. Also I think they should have included team canada in the international teams (yes, i know it's a terrible team but i still want to play as them). The gameplay feels more realistic than previous years which is great. But, I didn't like the shooting controls and difficulty level doesn't go low enough for kids. The game looks and sounds good, but I wish there was a world cup. Also I think they should have included team canada in the international teams (yes, i know it's a terrible team but i still want to play as them). The gameplay feels more realistic than previous years which is great. But, I didn't like the shooting controls and difficulty level doesn't go low enough for kids. My son was getting massacred on amateur - not fun. Expand

1. Ultimately, whether 2004 is, in fact, a better game than Konami's "Winning Eleven 7" on PlayStation 2 is debatable; what is clear, however, is that this is easily the finest game of footy to be found on Xbox.
  2. GMR Magazine
    The Practice mode could've been more intuitive, like "Madden 2004's" minicamp mode. It was not only difficult to figure out, but also, ultimately, not even that helpful. [Dec 2003, p.86]
  3. But however much positive energy we lavish on FIFA all the areas that EA beats Konami on - bar online - are simply gloss. In a straight tussle between the games, we just don't enjoy playing FIFA as much as we do "PES3," and, for most of you, that's what matters.