FIFA Soccer 2004 Xbox

8.2

1. ManuelR.
    Oct 31, 2003
    This game, its awsome!! Especially when i score with David Beckham on a free-kick!!
  2. SimonB.
    Apr 5, 2004
    Gr8 game, gr8 graphics, really really lifelike. Commentary is a bit crappy but the gameplay more than makes up for it. Gr8 game.
  3. Sungus
    May 28, 2004
    Impressive game. Amazing graphics. Almost perfect except for no world cup, the controls are a bit nonresponsive at times, and there is no advantage to using the special moves. But those are nitpicking. This game is on par with or better than Winning Eleven (my vote is its better).
  4. HughJass
    Aug 3, 2005
    The graphics are dazzling and well known faces are extremely detailed. The only downside is that some of the lesser known players faces are all the same. But that is nothing compared to the whole game - brilliant.
  5. Dave
    Nov 14, 2003
    I had the opportunity to play both Winning Eleven 7 and Fifa 2004. The true crown definitely goes to Fifa 2004 without question. The presentation, audio, commentary, and gameplay all combine to bring the gamer into the shoes of the best soccer players in the world. Sorry, Winning Eleven fans, the game just isn't as good as Fifa 2004.
  6. AdzK.
    Oct 15, 2003
    Forget all the rumours you may have heard cuz this game rocks. EA have finally got it right. The gameplay is top notch and for once plays as well is it looks which is nothing short of amazing!! The commenary is sooo good that you will think you are watching a real match. Add a new career mode, off the ball control and loadsa other features, Fifa 2004 is the most complete football Forget all the rumours you may have heard cuz this game rocks. EA have finally got it right. The gameplay is top notch and for once plays as well is it looks which is nothing short of amazing!! The commenary is sooo good that you will think you are watching a real match. Add a new career mode, off the ball control and loadsa other features, Fifa 2004 is the most complete football experience ever made. Pro evolution has some serious competion this year and its about time too. Well done EA, youve done us proud :-) Expand
  7. MitchB.
    Feb 3, 2004
    After playing 24/7 and mastering FIFA 2003, I decided to hock it off on the Social Club DB and purchase the 2004 version. Hey man, this game did impress. I was glad I could still be my favourite player, Davids. There is so much more detail in this version that I can virtually see what jocks Davids is wearing. Davids mate!! I did eventually master this game as well, although I do struggle After playing 24/7 and mastering FIFA 2003, I decided to hock it off on the Social Club DB and purchase the 2004 version. Hey man, this game did impress. I was glad I could still be my favourite player, Davids. There is so much more detail in this version that I can virtually see what jocks Davids is wearing. Davids mate!! I did eventually master this game as well, although I do struggle against human oppostion a bit hey? A final word of warning man, I made the fatal mistake of also purchasing Urban Street Soccer. I won my first match 9-0 without even knowing the controls. Suffice to say I haven't played it since. Expand
  8. OuS.
    Mar 12, 2004
    This game is the bomb, its juss like the real thang..10 for me.
  9. MutluH.
    Apr 27, 2004
    (Dan L) gave this game 4,i dont think that you are a sport fan because this game has all the best moves and closest there cannot be too soccer!Yes the commentery is the same but that doesnt matter for the guys that realy just wanna play fine soccer!i realy dont listen to commentery anyway because im consentracting on the playing not the commentery.And what you said abput shooting is (Dan L) gave this game 4,i dont think that you are a sport fan because this game has all the best moves and closest there cannot be too soccer!Yes the commentery is the same but that doesnt matter for the guys that realy just wanna play fine soccer!i realy dont listen to commentery anyway because im consentracting on the playing not the commentery.And what you said abput shooting is wrong,The trick is to move your body that it fits the shooting,and if you had played real soccer in life youl noticed that.Fifa 2004 is the Best and the closest you can get to realistic and the way a footballer realy moves in a soccer game! Expand
  10. IamKapuder
    Nov 11, 2003
    This game has made substancial imporvements from Fifa 2003. Despite the improvements, the game does hold some short-comings. The most difficult being the lack of control over "player runs". But all together a better game with more features. EA is moving in the right direction but still a year or two away from the ultimate game.
  11. SteveE.
    Nov 28, 2003
    The best version so far with a new career mode,cleaner graphics and a lot harder to score than previous editions ( o.k. not that hard! ).
  12. FernandoM.
    Nov 4, 2003
    This game is awesome.
  13. MetinC.
    Oct 19, 2003
    i know this game is crazy and i cant wait too get it for xb and ps2 iam crazy for all the fifas.
  14. AndrewB.
    Sep 12, 2003
    This is the maddest soccer game ever!!!!!
  15. Pacoki
    Dec 25, 2003
    I was blown away by winning eleven 7. i am more blown away with fifa 2004 for xbox. so much that i will say it is one of the years best games. the amount of detail and beauty and game play is so astounding that, i get amazed everytime i put the disc in my xbox. the ball...of my lord, moves like heaven, looks like heaven. you can actually see the barcode on the frcikin ball for god sakes,I was blown away by winning eleven 7. i am more blown away with fifa 2004 for xbox. so much that i will say it is one of the years best games. the amount of detail and beauty and game play is so astounding that, i get amazed everytime i put the disc in my xbox. the ball...of my lord, moves like heaven, looks like heaven. you can actually see the barcode on the frcikin ball for god sakes, and there are several different balls, like puma and adidas...just insane. just do a manual instant replay and see what i mean. the stadiums are just rockin man!...the roar of 100.000 fans as you score is downright awesome. as you pick stadiums with less number of people, the crowd noise changes into a chatter and clapping kind of sounds which is a great detail. also, there are actual crowd songs and screams for almost every team!!! uniforms, holly crap!...amazing!...detail is the name of the game here. they must have gone nuts rendering all the acctual uniforms. wow. gameplay, yeah...fifa suffered form over easy baked games in the past...scoring from sraight on, dumb gameplay. not anymore...it is very updated, even super hard in the world class mode. not to mention the free-kicks and other kicks are designed in a usable manner...very intuitive. just amazing work on all angles. my hat is off...i praise e.a....yeeaaah!!! the game of the year next to rainbow six 3 and prince of persia. best soccer game in the world. on xbox, the game is downright religious!!!!!. wow. Expand

#22 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003

1. Ultimately, whether 2004 is, in fact, a better game than Konami's "Winning Eleven 7" on PlayStation 2 is debatable; what is clear, however, is that this is easily the finest game of footy to be found on Xbox.
  2. GMR Magazine
    The Practice mode could've been more intuitive, like "Madden 2004's" minicamp mode. It was not only difficult to figure out, but also, ultimately, not even that helpful. [Dec 2003, p.86]
  3. But however much positive energy we lavish on FIFA all the areas that EA beats Konami on - bar online - are simply gloss. In a straight tussle between the games, we just don't enjoy playing FIFA as much as we do "PES3," and, for most of you, that's what matters.