FIFA Soccer 2005 Xbox

8.8

1. MichaelP.
    Jan 4, 2005
    An excellent game. A huge disparity between semi-pro and pro difficulty levels prevents me from giving it a 10.
  2. DemetriV.
    Oct 13, 2004
    I hated 2004, but I love FIFA2005. In 2004 the animations were very few and felt canned. 2005 has incredible animation and great new First Touch and Right stick controls. My main complaint is lack of team dynamics.
  3. PieterJ.
    Oct 13, 2004
    The graphics of the game are more or less similar to Fifa 2004 but the gameplay is much improved. The career mode is also much better then the last editions of Fifa! I'd say a must have game!!!
  4. BlueFalcon
    Oct 24, 2004
    The sim and gameplay aspects this year are better than ever. Granted that's the most important thing, but I was expecting a few extra modes, or worthwhile bonuses. It seems to be very barebones. And as usual for this series, they avoid giving you the option of playing a world cup tournament - perhaps so they can sell the world cup version as a different game down the road and milk The sim and gameplay aspects this year are better than ever. Granted that's the most important thing, but I was expecting a few extra modes, or worthwhile bonuses. It seems to be very barebones. And as usual for this series, they avoid giving you the option of playing a world cup tournament - perhaps so they can sell the world cup version as a different game down the road and milk it. The game doesn't include a custom soundtrack. Personally, I find it's default soundtrack to be horrific. It's a cool idea how they included music from all over the world. Not cool how they decided on crap music from all over the world. Even with all these complaints, I have to admit, this year is a good one for fifa. Expand
  5. OmarR.
    Jan 24, 2005
    Fantastic.
  6. D.R.
    Feb 8, 2005
    Well, soccer fans it is time to assess the differences between WE8 and FIFA 2005. Of course, this is probably your primary interest. The game play goes to WE8, without question. The audio goes to FIFA 2005 due to the soundtrack. The graphics remain split between WE8 and FIFA 2005. WE8 could have used better lighting and shadowing within the game. In addition, the licensing is split Well, soccer fans it is time to assess the differences between WE8 and FIFA 2005. Of course, this is probably your primary interest. The game play goes to WE8, without question. The audio goes to FIFA 2005 due to the soundtrack. The graphics remain split between WE8 and FIFA 2005. WE8 could have used better lighting and shadowing within the game. In addition, the licensing is split between WE8 and FIFA 2005 due to the exclusive World Cup mode in WE8. FIFA usually releases a completely separate game for the World Cup, a definite mistake. Overall, I have to give a slight edge to WE8 due to the realistic game play and true soccer physics engine. In the end, the game play is the most important part of the equation. Collapse
  7. JorjA.
    Apr 29, 2005
    We love all who rate this game a 10... Awesome Game.
  8. G.S.
    Oct 25, 2004
    Perfect gameplay ....one touch is fantastic and scoring is more spectacular than ever . Career mode is very good !!

#45 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2004

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Where 2005 really breathes is in its pasing game...The entire system is remarkably intuitive, making the Xbox controller feel as if it's a natural extension of the onscreen action. [Nov 2004, p.98]
  2. AceGamez
    FIFA Football 2005 has more than proved its worth with some lovely new control features that add a lot more subtlety and variety to the gameplay, an extensive and highly involved career mode and those gorgeous graphics.
  3. What's nice about FIFA is that it does a very nice mix of simulation and arcade gameplay that works wonderfully with the game.