7.5

1. FredG.
    Jun 27, 2005
    Maybe it's my TV, but the graphics are so bad, I can't read the text clearly, which makes the instructions difficult to understand. Am not a car person and I find too many tuning adjustments, which don't make much sense.
  2. SIMON
    May 9, 2005
    Ridicoulus fps, good handling strange A.I....... the best is gtr for pc
  3. A.D.
    Sep 21, 2005
    I am a big fan of GT4, and I was looking forward to an xbox version. this ain't it. the graphics are average, the driving is average, toca 2 urinates on this from a very great height.
  4. NikkiL.
    May 4, 2005
    No force feedback support for XBOX, so no good steering Wheel. I rest my case

1. All you need to know is that if it was a poker hand, Forza would be a royal flush. If a football score, it would be a 7-0 win. As a game, it is the finest straight-up racing game to grace any home console system and as such, is an absolute must buy.
    I'm not condoning adultery with the following analogy but it's the best way I can think of getting my point across; Forza Motorsport is like a wife - it looks pretty, you know what you're getting, you're in it for the long haul but it can become a little irritating and boring at times.
  3. Customization, handling, presentation, AI, damage, multiplayer: Forza hits the bull's-eye time after time. Although it doesn't have quite the bewildering range of cars as "Gran Turismo 4," Forza is its equal in gameplay, its superior in AI, and adds the online play "GT4" lacked.