Freedom Fighters Xbox

8.2

1. StephenH.
    Dec 30, 2003
    Somethun went wrong when they made this game...graphics questionable and movin the camera constantly is horrible, if u like this game u liked goin against never ending soviets and armed with poor A.I. story line was ok, why couldnt u ever get more then 5 ammo for a gun?
  2. FishDaddy
    Sep 25, 2003
    You know what's funny...Game Informer says the player and camera controls are poor but Official Xbox Magazine says the controls are idiot-proof. What does that say about Game Informer LOL.
  3. AiZ.
    Sep 26, 2003
    Game Informer's review is speaking of camera controls that are controlled by the game...OXM is saying that the player's ability to use the controller setup in the game is idiot-proof -- i.e. overly-simple to where a monkey could control the squad.
  4. M.P.
    Nov 18, 2003
    Totally cool...A MUST try.
  5. AnthonyH.
    Feb 2, 2004
    This game is cool.. :P Multiplayer is kinda fun 2.
  6. ErwinT.
    Jun 9, 2004
    I like it it is so cool i hope they make a freedom fighter 2 in 2005 or 2006.
  7. PhilipS.
    Nov 3, 2007
    Awesome game! I hope they make a sequel.
  8. MichaelC.
    Oct 7, 2003
    This is a quality third-person shooter. It is squad-based, but there isn't as much emphasis on that as in some other games (i.e. that $50 piece of sh.t Brute Force). There isn't much here to offer gamers that they won't find somewhere else, but if you're looking for a good game like this, I think you'll be pleased.
  9. CalebS.
    Oct 9, 2003
    This game kicks A$$
  10. CraigA.
    Nov 6, 2003
    This game is F***ing quality!! the best game ever. p.s u ming
  11. Uter
    Dec 23, 2003
    The concept is awesome. THe Russians "liberate" the US, kinda like the US is doing to Iraq right now. But I really wish the controls were customizable more - they really frustrated me using just the default. The graphics are pretty bad, and the gameplay is only okay. Basically, it plays like max payne, except with bad graphics, worse gameplay, but with a great original story.
  12. NathanL.
    Feb 6, 2004
    This game is awsome. I love playing with my friends in multiplayer. I give it two thumbs up.
    Jul 2, 2004
    Cool but for 2 player there should be more levels and teams.
  14. IgorZ.
    Oct 21, 2003
    This game rules.
  15. JamesI.
    Oct 27, 2003
    EA had better get with the program and embrace Xbox Live- or at the very least include include co-op modes with their shooters. The deathmatch mode in this game (like Medal of Honour) is a total embarrassment.
  16. AaronD.
    Feb 14, 2005
    This game is work knowing that i love multiplayer games i think they should make a freedom fighter 2.

1. It's far less intricate than a regular squad-based game, yet it retains all the elements that make them fun - as opposed to a title like Brute Force, which had none of them. A fine display of IO's creative talent. [Oct 2003, p.116]
  2. While level design is solid, NPCs have the personalities of spatulas, and environments are often jarringly noninteractive... Worth the ride, certainly, but this one could have done with a little less fighting and a little more freedom. [Oct/Nov 2003, p.98]
  3. Fighters plays up the action while devaluing its story with cookie-cutter bad guys, bad accents, and jingoistic sentiments. [Oct 2003, p.76]