8.2

1. FishDaddy
    Sep 25, 2003
    You know what's funny...Game Informer says the player and camera controls are poor but Official Xbox Magazine says the controls are idiot-proof. What does that say about Game Informer LOL.
  2. M.P.
    Nov 18, 2003
    Totally cool...A MUST try.
  3. AnthonyH.
    Feb 2, 2004
    This game is cool.. :P Multiplayer is kinda fun 2.
  4. ErwinT.
    Jun 9, 2004
    I like it it is so cool i hope they make a freedom fighter 2 in 2005 or 2006.
  5. PhilipS.
    Nov 3, 2007
    Awesome game! I hope they make a sequel.
  6. CalebS.
    Oct 9, 2003
    This game kicks A$$
  7. CraigA.
    Nov 6, 2003
    This game is F***ing quality!! the best game ever. p.s u ming
  8. NathanL.
    Feb 6, 2004
    This game is awsome. I love playing with my friends in multiplayer. I give it two thumbs up.
    Jul 2, 2004
    Cool but for 2 player there should be more levels and teams.
  10. IgorZ.
    Oct 21, 2003
    This game rules.
  11. AaronD.
    Feb 14, 2005
    This game is work knowing that i love multiplayer games i think they should make a freedom fighter 2.

1. It's far less intricate than a regular squad-based game, yet it retains all the elements that make them fun - as opposed to a title like Brute Force, which had none of them. A fine display of IO's creative talent. [Oct 2003, p.116]
  2. While level design is solid, NPCs have the personalities of spatulas, and environments are often jarringly noninteractive... Worth the ride, certainly, but this one could have done with a little less fighting and a little more freedom. [Oct/Nov 2003, p.98]
  3. Fighters plays up the action while devaluing its story with cookie-cutter bad guys, bad accents, and jingoistic sentiments. [Oct 2003, p.76]