Futurama Xbox

1. TommyR.
    Jun 23, 2007
    I played this game and I'm not happy with it.
  2. BillB.
    Jan 4, 2004
    This game really didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. The camera angles and maneuverability were extreamly poor, and graphics wern't very good. Actual game play was somewhat below adverage, and the plot didn't have much context. Overall, this isn't worth getting EVEN IF you are a fan of the television series like I am.
  3. TomL.
    Feb 2, 2004
    Hey man, just quietly this game was shocking. Even from the beginning when you have to die as part of the storyline, I thought I was really dead so kept turning my xbox off. It took me ages to realise that you were supposed to die. Also I found the constant storyline interruptions very irritating, it slows down how fast you can finish the game. All in all it is not a very good game hey.

#61 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Attempts at creativity here fall flat... It's standard prime-time fluff. [Oct/Nov 2003, p.93]
  2. A cynical and at times deeply boring game to play. As a platformer, it won't have Naughty Dog barking [groan] or keep Insomniac up all night.
  3. There's a large number of puzzles, keycard scenarios, platform jumping, etc, etc. For some this has become old-hat, but I think theres still fun to be found here.