Futurama Xbox

6.9

1. SteveE.
    Nov 28, 2003
    Fans will love it newbie`s will find it funny but jokes don`t really make a game.An average platformer from start to finish with average graphics.
  2. JasonE.
    Oct 26, 2003
    This is a fun game if your a fan of futurama but if not, stay away. The cutscenes are funny as hell and the dialog too. The game gets a little frustrating sometimes with the control and camera angles. Graphics are a 8, sound 9, music 6 and the replay value will be poor. Who wants to bust their neck in a game and do it again? No codes for X-box version (geez).
  3. TonyF.
    Jan 2, 2008
    I love the Futurama TV series, but despite the excellent humour in this game I can't play it. The controls and camera are very bad. It is such a pity that what could have been an excellent game was ruined by bad gameplay mechanics. Why are games still released with terrible camera controls? These problems have been successfully solved by other developers. 'Unique Development I love the Futurama TV series, but despite the excellent humour in this game I can't play it. The controls and camera are very bad. It is such a pity that what could have been an excellent game was ruined by bad gameplay mechanics. Why are games still released with terrible camera controls? These problems have been successfully solved by other developers. 'Unique Development Studios' must be running on autopilot. A crappy game. I'm particularly upset because I love Futurama (TV) so much. Why have they defiled it? Expand

#61 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Attempts at creativity here fall flat... It's standard prime-time fluff. [Oct/Nov 2003, p.93]
  2. A cynical and at times deeply boring game to play. As a platformer, it won't have Naughty Dog barking [groan] or keep Insomniac up all night.
  3. There's a large number of puzzles, keycard scenarios, platform jumping, etc, etc. For some this has become old-hat, but I think theres still fun to be found here.