• Publisher: Atari
  • Release Date: Apr 16, 2003
6.8

1. JohnS.
    May 22, 2006
    This game is Great!! I Love to play it with my brothers and neighbor.. Great for multiplayer games.
  2. StanK.
    Apr 11, 2005
    This game is awesome. Its not a twitch fighting game, you have to use your mind, and the things around you. Yea, its easy to learn, but its difficult to master. On top of that, you can play up to four players. Great party game!
  3. ChrisS.
    Jul 16, 2004
    People who rate this lower than an 8 do not know how to rate by context.
  4. MichH.
    Aug 6, 2003
    This game may be worse than the movies, it made me want to bash my head against a rock to make my self forget that I actually bought this game in the first place.
  5. JugsterJam
    Jun 8, 2003
    Turdy old Monster age 99 are going to fight. This game is for old-time gamers and underground godzilla fans. I prefered senior citizen melee. It is a prefered choise for gamers age 6 (little cousins) since they need a slow paced game because the xbox controller is too big for their hands. Here comes a tail whip spanning 10 city blocks. Graphics are average and game is only usefull if you Turdy old Monster age 99 are going to fight. This game is for old-time gamers and underground godzilla fans. I prefered senior citizen melee. It is a prefered choise for gamers age 6 (little cousins) since they need a slow paced game because the xbox controller is too big for their hands. Here comes a tail whip spanning 10 city blocks. Graphics are average and game is only usefull if you play with lot of people. Expand
  6. JaredB.
    May 28, 2003
    May the King of the Monsters live forever.
  7. MatthewT.
    Apr 26, 2003
    Look, this is not a deep game and isn't intended to be. If you like the idea of having friends over and hurling buildings at them, don't deny yourself the pleasure.
  8. KevinM.
    Apr 23, 2003
    This game sucks all the game is, is just huge monsters moving so slow and only a few moves its only a good game to rent but do not buy it.

#83 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003

1. When buildings light up—Big Ben, say—you can let your opponents know what time it is by picking up the structure and hurling it at them.
  2. GMR Magazine
    Better graphics and more modes equals better value. [May 2003, p.71]
  3. Xbox Nation Magazine
    This is so far from fun it might be made of an entirely new substance: antifun. [Apr/May 2003, p.92]