9.2

1. BenS.
    Oct 28, 2006
    I thought that maxed was sweet for PS2. It had all the sweet guns like the ion shocker intimidater and angels I also thought all the new gear was sweet and how you could use r1 and r2 duel finger to shoot made it even faster just like reel life and i thought that this was the best game I will ever play unless they make it virtual reality it would also be sweet if they got boards for guns I thought that maxed was sweet for PS2. It had all the sweet guns like the ion shocker intimidater and angels I also thought all the new gear was sweet and how you could use r1 and r2 duel finger to shoot made it even faster just like reel life and i thought that this was the best game I will ever play unless they make it virtual reality it would also be sweet if they got boards for guns in the game. Collapse
  2. ChaseF.
    Jul 19, 2006
    This game rocks, the career mode is cool but the best part is how you can outfit your charactr any way you want for arcade mode and make your own fields.
  3. GregS.
    Jun 20, 2006
    great game ,and if you don't think so you don't know a good game when you see one.
  4. DaveB.
    Dec 5, 2005
    Here are my complaints about this game The gear makes no sense any serious baller knows that by heart a spyder extra in that game cost $700 and ramps like a sonabitch where in real life it is a semi only and cost less than $100 and the trilogy is $1100 and shoots like a dm5 when in real life it is slower and costs more like mid $200 to low $300 not only that but I had many ghost balls hit Here are my complaints about this game The gear makes no sense any serious baller knows that by heart a spyder extra in that game cost $700 and ramps like a sonabitch where in real life it is a semi only and cost less than $100 and the trilogy is $1100 and shoots like a dm5 when in real life it is slower and costs more like mid $200 to low $300 not only that but I had many ghost balls hit me calling me out when I can't be shot out getting gogged standing backwards and many other issues it is still the best paintball game out there I just wish they could get liesencing from smart parts and Diablo so I could use a shocker or wrath also I would like to see some angels and intimidators able to be bought so I can make my character more like me, lastly I wish to see color changeable gear. What I did like was multi player, the only real addition worth the time. Field editor is fine but the control feels sloppy. Expand
  5. Mr.Pink
    Nov 2, 2005
    This game is just as good as the first and then adds a few features and improvements that put it over the top. 5 or so new guns, tons of new fields, field(map) editor, and in-game team(clan) support. Graphics are still mediocre but are given a little more vibrance and get the job done perfectly.
  6. EasaY.
    Nov 1, 2005
    Best game (not including Halo 2).
  7. EvanM.
    Oct 21, 2005
    Great game, many improvements over the first, but im still not 100% happy with the new AI. Also the graphics are the same, but gameplay is much better.
  8. Jimmy
    Oct 20, 2005
    I just got this game and i have the first one i must say that this game rips the guns really shot fast i mean you can shot this gun called Tippmann (98 custom) and it shots as fast as the karnivour in the first game get this game it is a must.
  9. KielM.
    Oct 19, 2005
    Awesome game. The WXP guys did it again. Great AI, awesome features, and realistic game play make this Paintball sim a must have title for any baller!
  10. BooneS.
    Oct 18, 2005
    This game is so addicting.

1. Painballing gets its own video game, with smooth gameplay and decent visuals that will appeal only to fans of the sport.
  2. The sequel is a much more thorough game than its predecessor but offers more bang for the buck.
  3. It definitely is a lot slower with more tactics than many gamers are used to unless you play a lot of Tom Clancy games, especially with the new team command options.