Grooverider Slot Car Thunder Xbox

Sep 25, 2003
    Great game!!
  2. LukeC.
    Oct 4, 2003
    So what if it's cheap. You "steer" by hitting L and R which make you switch tracks. I for one really enjoyed it and found it quite original. Quite a laugh multiplayer.
  3. JamesD.
    Oct 19, 2003
    The moron above who 'claim's you can;t steer!!! HELLO - Anyone at home McFly - what a numpty perhaps if you actually spent 30 seconds learning how to play the game and HOW IT WORKS before writing a 'review' - I thought this was the most original game I'd seen in ages, great fun. You have a huge scalextrix track with loads of cool ideas in. Its sad that any game The moron above who 'claim's you can;t steer!!! HELLO - Anyone at home McFly - what a numpty perhaps if you actually spent 30 seconds learning how to play the game and HOW IT WORKS before writing a 'review' - I thought this was the most original game I'd seen in ages, great fun. You have a huge scalextrix track with loads of cool ideas in. Its sad that any game that breaks the mould gets bad reviews from the sub-inteligencia - get it, its real addictive.. Collapse
  4. KevinS.
    Oct 22, 2003
    One of the best games for the Xbox. Sure graphics are poor but it's only $20 bucks and is fun and simple.
  5. Green
    Oct 24, 2003
    Game Informer's review is moronic. It is a SLOT CAR game, since when can you steer a slot car. I think this review should be removed from Metacritic, the reviewer is obviously an idiot. Sure this game doesn't have the greastest graphics but it is easy to pick up, fast and best of all fun. Multiplayer is great.

#77 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Everything about it screams budget ,sure, but there are much worse full-priced games on the Xbox. [Oct/Nov 2003, p.99]
  2. For a $20 game, the environments look pretty dang good. You will be racing over and under tables and beds and plants plus whatever else they throw at you. I wouldn't say its eye candy, but they look good.
  3. Unforgiving AI, lack of play options to customize your game, and the annoying fact that you can’t restart a race during a championship really can make the game more aggravating than enjoyable.