Group S Challenge Xbox

• Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
6.0

1. CrossBonez
    Oct 1, 2003
    After playing this game for a while, I can give the unrealistic/Sloppy handling some slack. After you get use to it, it's not so bad for an arcade racer. The GFX are good (tho I don't see why there are slowdowns as a Game like Gotham Racing has much more detail and never slows down, I guess it's in the coding) I was just getting into the swing of having to work a bit for After playing this game for a while, I can give the unrealistic/Sloppy handling some slack. After you get use to it, it's not so bad for an arcade racer. The GFX are good (tho I don't see why there are slowdowns as a Game like Gotham Racing has much more detail and never slows down, I guess it's in the coding) I was just getting into the swing of having to work a bit for the $$$ untill I opened A-Class, now it's Much too easy to Rack up the Bucks!! (All I had to do to be able to afford the High Dollar cars was run A-Class Shibuya A II with the Integra Type-R(01) B-class, win easy and grab 5 million a race!) But other than that...it's a decent Ride =) Expand
  2. EvanS.
    Jan 1, 2004
    This game brings together Gran Turismo with Sega Gt all in one package to the xbox game system.
  3. PatM.
    Sep 27, 2003
    Sick ass game! Like Sega GT but with body kits, spoilers and heeps more!

1. Even when driven in full race trim, every vehicle feels ponderous and with overly soft suspension often resulting in an unnecessarily laborious control method. It's not a bad game, by any means, but the enjoyment provided is limited. [Oct 2003, p.101]
    The frame rate issues are annoying as is the menu system. The handling, which doesn’t feel right initially, isn’t so bad once you get the hang of it. However, the driving genre is a particularly tough market, especially when the game at the top of league is so good.
  3. The graphics seal the deal. This just doesn't look like an Xbox game. The slowdown notwithstanding, the lighting is bad, the car models look wrong, and the trackside objects are sparse and ugly. [Oct 2003, p.77]