7.9

1. Aug 5, 2013
    Silent Assassin is by far one of the greatest games I've ever played. Although the graphics may not be there, the story, gameplay and premise completely shoots everything else out of the picture. The score is amazing, really developing the atmosphere of your location, and the exciting concept of hiding in plain sight just draws you in to keep on playing. I also think the score system isSilent Assassin is by far one of the greatest games I've ever played. Although the graphics may not be there, the story, gameplay and premise completely shoots everything else out of the picture. The score is amazing, really developing the atmosphere of your location, and the exciting concept of hiding in plain sight just draws you in to keep on playing. I also think the score system is ingenious, whilst not being quite as good as Blood Money's, the whole 'Silent Assassin' goal keeps you focused, and not taking a poor run for the final result. This game really makes you think, which is something I want to get from a video game; I want to work hard to get to my goal, and if replaying the same mission a thousand times is what it takes to get it, I'll do so. Hitman: Silent Assassin is a fantastic game which is worth every penny. Expand
  2. Kakko
    Oct 3, 2002
    It is a wonderful game it really gives you the feel that you are the hitman.
  3. MickM.
    Oct 30, 2002
    Excellent, moody and atmospheric. Requires, brains as well as nerve, and rewards gamers who are prepared to get involved with the gameplay. Those looking for a fast paced action game look elsewhere (Max Payne) - but this one is an essential title for serious Xboxers. 2 Ballmers Up!!
    Nov 5, 2002
    This game is awesome it's fun to play even if you want to sneak around, or just shoot people.
  5. Corte
    Oct 15, 2002
    Very good game.
  6. Deathstalker79
    Oct 3, 2002
    It's metalgear with a bald head and better weapons. Game play is top notch, and the action just keeps on moving. "don't run you'll only die tired."
  7. FredC.
    Apr 12, 2004
    By far a 10, top of my list of games ever. Still blows other games out of the water...and I imagine number 3 will be just as badass.
  8. Santa
    May 21, 2005
    This is one of the best games ive ever played. the graphics are awsome and the story is pretty good. the only thing that I dont like about it is that some of the missions were almost impossible.

1. With only a couple of exceptions, every assignment can be tackled in a dozen different ways. [Winter 2002, p.100]
  2. A variety of paths for each mission promises near infinite replayability.
  3. This game has it all: a solid story, good graphics, sound, level designs, and the ability to choose different paths to complete your mission.