I-Ninja Xbox

8.4

1. Nov 4, 2016
    The game has a great sense of humor and a fun story. Unfortunately the fun elements are ruined by an awful camera and poor controls. The game isn't difficult, at least not in a "Challenging" sense but in a "You must do this exactly right with floaty controls while the camera does its best to blind you."
    The game is fun when it is not irritating but overall you can tell the game was pushed out before it was ready.
  2. Aug 11, 2014
    I-Ninja is one of the coolest platformers I've played in my life. Its got good graphics, a decent soundtrack, a decent plot, and really epic gameplay. The only two problems I had with this game is the crappy ending and voice acting (while its good, they used the same lines all the time), but other than that, its a great hidden gem for the Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, and even PC.
    Highly recommend
    Highly recommend you check this game out!
  3. AnthonyC.
    Mar 30, 2004
    This game was good it had all the styles of games in it and it has a system of leveling for sowrds and other things and it's just the bomb.
  4. Uter
    Feb 11, 2004
    I was pleasantly surprised by this one. The presentation and graphics are way better than I expected. The gameplay variety keeps things interesting. I also really like the humour - it reminds me of those stick figure martial arts shorts.
  5. JB
    Dec 31, 2003
    It is not possible to save your game often enough . . . .this would alleviate some real frustration for the novice gamer.

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Unbridled rage, piss and vinegar, diminutive features, and cool quips ("The steel is cold, yes!") add up to make Ninja a genuinely likable figure starring in a game that's not as good as it should be, nor as bad as one might fear. [Mar 2004, p.86]
  2. I-Ninja just oozes with a perfect blend of charm, humor, and visual quality that has been long overdue in a platform game. A definite must-own title.
  3. After starting out with some interesting gameplay and moves, including a adventurous amount of big Boss battles, I-Ninja falls back on a few too many standards of the genre that go back to the granddaddy of the modern platformer, "Super Mario 64."