IHRA Drag Racing 2004 Xbox

7.4

1. A.B.
    Feb 11, 2004
    Somewhat borning as a one-player game - unless you are really into fine-tuning drag cars. Pretty good head to head - and some of the XBox live downloads - especially the gator skin for the car on the cover is cool!
  2. D.S.
    Jan 25, 2004
    I thought this game would be better than it was. I had the first game for playstation one, and it seems more fun than this one. It would be better if you didn't have all of the parts to start out the game. Its like you beat the game before you started playing it, and it has no challenges.
  3. DuaneP.
    Jan 7, 2004
    Dont expect to enjoy this title unless you're into dragracing at the track for real, or enjoy engine rebuilding etc. The menu and shop settings are kinda clunky to use compared with the PC but overall very good. If your a drag racing hobbiest buy it.
  4. AllenM.
    Mar 16, 2004
    I wouldnt buy this game unless you are a drag racing enthusiast. I like it becasue I can actually use it as a rough simulation for how my real cars will perform in real life, so its more of a tool than a game for me. It can be kind of fun in multi-player mode.
  5. CraigS.
    Feb 10, 2005
    I really enjoyed this game because I am a Drag racer in the IHRA and finally a good Drag racing game.

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    On of the game's most unforgivable design flaws is that there is simply nothing to gain or strive for when playing. [Apr 2004, p.91]
  2. The level of detail in the simulation of engines, suspension, chassis, and everything else that goes into making a champion drag racer is unmatched, but there just isn't very much to do in the game.
  3. The problem lies in the fact the sights and sounds included in IHRA 2004 are completely sub-par which leaves player with little more than an advanced drag car setup program.