tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. HowdyDoody
    Jun 25, 2004
    This is an excellent oval racer. The graphics do look a tad dated, but the sweet framerate more than makes up for it. The sense of speed in this game is blistering. I'm not much of a single player person, so I'll tell you what I like about it on LIVE. 12 humans,+ 8 AI cars (optional) = 20 car field. ability for 10 to 200 laps plus pits. Allows for qualifying before each race. This is an excellent oval racer. The graphics do look a tad dated, but the sweet framerate more than makes up for it. The sense of speed in this game is blistering. I'm not much of a single player person, so I'll tell you what I like about it on LIVE. 12 humans,+ 8 AI cars (optional) = 20 car field. ability for 10 to 200 laps plus pits. Allows for qualifying before each race. Also has options that starting grid is created by the order of persons checking the ready box. The person that readys up first is on the pole. LIVE keeps up with all records/stats. You accumulate points per race that LIVE keeps up with. These points allow you to go up in rank. This rank can then be used to filter created games. All my races were lag free, and it hard to explain the sensation of speed when your traveling 235 at Indy, heading right into a 6 car pileup. Perfect! Expand
  2. JMAN51
    Jul 8, 2004
    This is an awesome IndyCar sim. There is nothing majorly wrong with the game although graphics could use some fine tuning and it would have appeal to casual gamers if there was an arcade mode of some kind. If you are a fan of oval racing and tuning race cars this is definitely the game for you and its only $20.

1. One of the best budget titles I have played in quite sometime.
  2. AceGamez
    At best a thunderous thrill ride of nervous tension and insane speed and at worst a frustrating graft through endless laps of samey left-hand turns.
  3. Xbox Nation Magazine
    The game is just realistic enough to annoy the bejesus out of you. [Aug 2004, p.86]