7.6

1. ZacL.
    May 8, 2003
    I have a feeling this games is gonna be good cuz look at inside drive and fever they were awesome.
  2. Dave
    May 22, 2003
    This is one of my favorite games. I consider it to be the best baseball game for the XBOX. The stadiums and player animations are top notch. In addition, the pitcher/batter interface is extremely addictive. Unfortunately, it seems to be missing replays and players in the dugout. Though this doesn't take away from the gaming experience. The game is a true simulation with a bit of This is one of my favorite games. I consider it to be the best baseball game for the XBOX. The stadiums and player animations are top notch. In addition, the pitcher/batter interface is extremely addictive. Unfortunately, it seems to be missing replays and players in the dugout. Though this doesn't take away from the gaming experience. The game is a true simulation with a bit of flare. I highly recommend purchasing Inside Pitch 2003. Expand
  3. MathieuR.
    May 20, 2003
    The best baseball game ever.
  4. MarioJ.
    May 21, 2003
    This is a different game than those out today but it is still a nice change up. I like the graphics and interface. And I like the good mix of strikeouts to hit %. Bottom line ,it's not the best but it still holds it own in some key areas of the game.
  5. JeffreyR.
    May 28, 2003
    I don't understand why nearly every reviewer is trashing this game. Is it dislike for Microsoft? I wish I knew. I own All Star Baseball 2003 for XBOX and I think Inside Pitch is better. Sure, the lack of instant replays is annoying sometimes but is this really such a big deal? I think games should be judged in 3 major areas: 1) gameplay 2) graphics and 3) fun! Inside Pitch 2003 I don't understand why nearly every reviewer is trashing this game. Is it dislike for Microsoft? I wish I knew. I own All Star Baseball 2003 for XBOX and I think Inside Pitch is better. Sure, the lack of instant replays is annoying sometimes but is this really such a big deal? I think games should be judged in 3 major areas: 1) gameplay 2) graphics and 3) fun! Inside Pitch 2003 succeeds on all 3 counts. Don't let the reviewers scare you away. Expand
  6. MattZ.
    May 28, 2003
    2nd best baseball game next to world series. best baseball game when playing head to head against another person. the online play is the greatest ever made. the ballparks are excellent and the pitcher batter interphase is the best i've seen when playing head to head. game is hard to play at first but once it is learned it is nothing but pure fun for online gamers.

1. The pitcher/batter interface is shallower than Bank One Ballpark's swimming pool... Overall, Inside Pitch lacks just about any sense of baseball spirit. [June 2003, p.68]
  2. IP 2003 is not the worst Xbox game ever developed, but it is certainly the worst Xbox baseball game. [June-July 2003, p.93]
  3. The physical dynamics are very good, the ballparks look terrific, the play-by-play is superb and the game plays very well.