8.6

1. AliceB.
    Nov 29, 2005
    an ok game, way to repetative though. its pretty boring unless you like games where all you do is talk, then fight a little, talk, fight a little, repeat. a waste of 20 dollars. the story line is completely boring although the different use of abilities is pretty cool although the entire game you'll probably be using the same 2 abilities the ENTIRE time. as i said its a wast of money an ok game, way to repetative though. its pretty boring unless you like games where all you do is talk, then fight a little, talk, fight a little, repeat. a waste of 20 dollars. the story line is completely boring although the different use of abilities is pretty cool although the entire game you'll probably be using the same 2 abilities the ENTIRE time. as i said its a wast of money so if you really want to see it, rent it and see how bad it is. (Y.M. has a good point about morrowind). Expand
  2. Ryencoke
    Apr 17, 2005
    I was really excited for this game, I was hoping that it would be like Fable. And I loved Fable. And this game honestly was a disappointment. Or so it is so far. It's okay, but really it's nothing great. I regret buying this game without even playing it. It just has a bad battle system, if it was like Fable, damn that would have rocked. The lack of gameplay has to much story I was really excited for this game, I was hoping that it would be like Fable. And I loved Fable. And this game honestly was a disappointment. Or so it is so far. It's okay, but really it's nothing great. I regret buying this game without even playing it. It just has a bad battle system, if it was like Fable, damn that would have rocked. The lack of gameplay has to much story time. And it's just really boring. Rent this game, don't buy it. Expand
  3. Nov 18, 2011
    I laugh at those who rate this game with a 10. Do not get me wrong, Jade Empire is a good game, but that is all it will ever be. 'good' not great, wonderful, amazing. just 'good'. Lack of any real story or character depth has lead to the low rating of '4'.

1. Enthralling and beautiful, Jade Empire melds adrenaline-inducing combat with a compelling RPG structure perfectly. Here's an RPG that anyone can enjoy -- Jade Empire is sheer pleasure.
  2. A near-masterpiece. Its sumptuous graphics provide enough eye candy to give your pupils diabetes and its combat system will frequently propel you into new areas just to kick the asses of a few more enemies.
  3. Only one thing stops us from awarding top honours to this game: the lack of a co-op mode, which would have been an obvious inclusion.