James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing Xbox

7.4

1. K
    Feb 19, 2004
    Yeah...looks pretty. however, you're not allowed to invert your aiming. You can invert the camera control...but not the aiming. it makes the combat VERY frustrating.
  2. PhillipR.
    Feb 29, 2004
    Its a very flashy game,,and the story is addictive, I played it out just to find out what happens..what can I say I'm a Bond fanatic,,,but that being said..this game is not that great. All the different things u can do are neat, but the controls for it are horrid, and the auto aiming sucks, there can be a guy right in front of you but it'll aim at the guy at the very back of the Its a very flashy game,,and the story is addictive, I played it out just to find out what happens..what can I say I'm a Bond fanatic,,,but that being said..this game is not that great. All the different things u can do are neat, but the controls for it are horrid, and the auto aiming sucks, there can be a guy right in front of you but it'll aim at the guy at the very back of the room behind the crate. The controls will frustrate you to no end! Its an ok pick up, but I'd like to slap the people who are saying this game is better than Goldeneye, now that was a great game. Expand
  3. Paco
    Mar 2, 2004
    I was very excited to pick up the game and judging from the reviews I read it seemed like a safe bet. After the first few levels, I began to detect a lack of quality under the hood, but I was still having some fun playing so I pressed on. After a few driving missions the game lost all of its luster. The controls were absolutely horrible. The environments and effects look pretty, but in I was very excited to pick up the game and judging from the reviews I read it seemed like a safe bet. After the first few levels, I began to detect a lack of quality under the hood, but I was still having some fun playing so I pressed on. After a few driving missions the game lost all of its luster. The controls were absolutely horrible. The environments and effects look pretty, but in many of the driving missions you spend your time looking at the map overlay instead of the road so it's a lot of wasted art. So many of the driving experiences devolve into map-watching and careening into one wall and then another. Finishing each driving portion was a relief because it meant I could get back to the shooting action, which is, for the most part, pretty well done (except when you get jacked by some enemies who come from behind in an area you've already cleared). But after my third attempt on the driving mission where you go from your sportscar to a delivery van to the sportscar again to chase down some bad guy in a limo, I realized I wasn't having any fun at all and decided it would be better to not subject myself to anything that causes this much frustration. Maybe I can find someone with an Xbox and a lot of patience to give it to. Expand
  4. Mike
    Feb 28, 2004
    Shut up johnny I agree with K and I don't think the 3rd person works. It's a decent 3rd person game, but its not a Bond game. And the aiming is crap.

#16 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2004

1. The seamless action—now presented in third person—is spit-shined and ever shifting.
  2. For the most part, "Nothing" makes performing these Dondian stunts easy, with its intuitive controls, friendly camera, good level design, and clearly defined goals. But the inventory system could use some work. [Mar 2004, p.74]
  3. Particularly thrilling is the motorcycle chase on the narrow freeway, evoking strong visions of what EA could have done had it been blessed with The Matrix license. The cohesion between 007's on-foot missions and driving excursions further adds to the cinematic feel, which is Everything or Nothing's strongest trait.