7.4

1. JET
    Feb 6, 2011
    I Love this game! It's the best James Bond game ever (Yes, even better than Goldeneye) Its also one of my favourite games and it has an excellent campaign and co-op mode!
  2. JasonS.
    May 7, 2004
    It is has great multiplayer action with a new cooperative mode witch is amazing but lacks on the arena matches although the single player is real intense stuff and has loads of stuff to unlock.
  3. Cyph
    Feb 28, 2004
    This is a pretty disappointing game, lackluster graphics, and an control scheme that doesnt suit the game. Some bits make you think the game is cool, but they are short lived. It tries to be splinter cell but fails in everyway. End story, is it enjoyable? I have to say no.
  4. JustinM.
    Feb 20, 2004
    Most levels are challenging along with using you bond sense makes for an interesting playing experience.
  5. Uter
    Mar 31, 2004
    The 3rd person view is well done, but I prefer 1st person perspective myself. With that said, EON imo is better than every splinter cell and metal gear solid game. 2 things disappointed me - the multiplayer, and the aiming. Most everything else is outstanding.
  6. Ikjoiji.
    May 1, 2004
    People need to get over the whole nostalgia thing and stop comparing this to Goldeneye. EA Games also realized this, and decided to try something different rather than making another failed attempt at recreating the 'feel' of Goldeneye. The 3rd person view works really well. It really feels like your in a bond movie and to me, It's better than watching the more recent Bond People need to get over the whole nostalgia thing and stop comparing this to Goldeneye. EA Games also realized this, and decided to try something different rather than making another failed attempt at recreating the 'feel' of Goldeneye. The 3rd person view works really well. It really feels like your in a bond movie and to me, It's better than watching the more recent Bond films. The aiming does take a little time to get used to, but once you get the hang of it, it works great. Another thing, if you have the setup, this game is amazing when you play on a 42" or higher HDTV with a pumping Dolby 5.1 System, it really immerses you in the game. Going from a stealthy quiet level, to a driving or flying level (Both the driving and flying are well done) with explosing coming from all around, while your controlling the action.... it really puts you in 007's shoes. I gave this game a 9 however, because I found myself a little frustrated trying to find out where I am supposed to go on certain levels. But then I learned to use the 'Bond Sense' feature and I just needed to use a nifty Q Gadget or something, so not a big deal. Expand
  7. EDGARM.
    Jul 29, 2004
    I think this game is pathetic. when i played in co-op i thought it would be great. but i was wrong, it is not the way a bond game should be and the third person view adds to the failure of the game itself.
  8. JacobA.
    Mar 24, 2007
    The graphics are great the third person was slightly disapointing, but every bit as good as predicted and the range of vehicles was amazing (7). One flaw.... not enough weapons.Good gadgets!
  9. Mr.Chicken
    Nov 6, 2004
    This game is frustratingly addictive. The plus side is that the overall presentation is extremely well done. I love the way they made it feel more like an interactive movie than just another shooter. The down side is the F**king targeting, which takes too long to get use to. But no matter how pissed i got at the controls, i couldn't stop playing.
  10. SamG.
    Jan 20, 2004
    Its about time Bond is in third-person.
  11. K
    Feb 19, 2004
    Yeah...looks pretty. however, you're not allowed to invert your aiming. You can invert the camera control...but not the aiming. it makes the combat VERY frustrating.
  12. DaleL.
    Feb 20, 2004
    Finally a James Bond game that is better than Goldeneye! EA Rules with this title!
  13. Johnny
    Feb 22, 2004
    Hey K, your a geek, shut up, this game rules!
  14. Dan
    Feb 29, 2004
    I have to admit, I have only played a few levels of this game. However, I think it is another classic example of a game being a victim of it's own hype. To compare this gane to Goldeneye is a little unfair. You have to remember that despite the limitations of the N64, the quality of the gameplay and level design are phenomenal. I would argue that the game is still holding its own I have to admit, I have only played a few levels of this game. However, I think it is another classic example of a game being a victim of it's own hype. To compare this gane to Goldeneye is a little unfair. You have to remember that despite the limitations of the N64, the quality of the gameplay and level design are phenomenal. I would argue that the game is still holding its own today. EA is an enormous company and probably the biggest contender in the gamesmarket. Naturally, their games look the business but if you remove your rose tinted spectacles, you will see the flaws. EA has not learnt from its mistakes and they continue to make them. The problem is, players are so mesmarised by the graphics and visual beauty of the game, that they are very forgiving. I would argue that they should not be. The driving levels I have seen are appalling. The rendering of the vehicles is not up to much. The way that the enemy relentlessly attacks and careers into your vehicle borders on the insane. Furthermore, the helicopter level was shocking. Moving a polished helicopter in a seriously restricted environment soon wears thin. The battle with Jaws on the train was mudane in the extreme. The character performing the same action over and over again was easily dealt with a few blows in the chest whereupon he was sent flying helplessly into an electric charge. Nice effects but that is about all. As I have said, I have not played the entire game but my instinct tells me that this is not one to play again. There is no comparison to, say, Splinter Cell so i think that the high scores awarded by some of the reviewers are grossly unfounded. I think that it is wrong that giants like EA dominate the market. I find it a little sinister to see that every issue of an EA game sports a 9/10 sticker on PS2 (what's going on here?). The game buying public should be more discerning, should they not? There are far superior games in production (Splinter Cell 2, Driver 3, Half-Life 2 to name but a few) and I think we should all be more selective. My advice, and you can take it or leave it, is to leave Everything behind and lose Nothing. You might think this is harsh but think about the money you are spending before throwing it at games giants like EA. Expand
  15. PhillipR.
    Feb 29, 2004
    Its a very flashy game,,and the story is addictive, I played it out just to find out what happens..what can I say I'm a Bond fanatic,,,but that being said..this game is not that great. All the different things u can do are neat, but the controls for it are horrid, and the auto aiming sucks, there can be a guy right in front of you but it'll aim at the guy at the very back of the Its a very flashy game,,and the story is addictive, I played it out just to find out what happens..what can I say I'm a Bond fanatic,,,but that being said..this game is not that great. All the different things u can do are neat, but the controls for it are horrid, and the auto aiming sucks, there can be a guy right in front of you but it'll aim at the guy at the very back of the room behind the crate. The controls will frustrate you to no end! Its an ok pick up, but I'd like to slap the people who are saying this game is better than Goldeneye, now that was a great game. Expand
  16. Paco
    Mar 2, 2004
    I was very excited to pick up the game and judging from the reviews I read it seemed like a safe bet. After the first few levels, I began to detect a lack of quality under the hood, but I was still having some fun playing so I pressed on. After a few driving missions the game lost all of its luster. The controls were absolutely horrible. The environments and effects look pretty, but in I was very excited to pick up the game and judging from the reviews I read it seemed like a safe bet. After the first few levels, I began to detect a lack of quality under the hood, but I was still having some fun playing so I pressed on. After a few driving missions the game lost all of its luster. The controls were absolutely horrible. The environments and effects look pretty, but in many of the driving missions you spend your time looking at the map overlay instead of the road so it's a lot of wasted art. So many of the driving experiences devolve into map-watching and careening into one wall and then another. Finishing each driving portion was a relief because it meant I could get back to the shooting action, which is, for the most part, pretty well done (except when you get jacked by some enemies who come from behind in an area you've already cleared). But after my third attempt on the driving mission where you go from your sportscar to a delivery van to the sportscar again to chase down some bad guy in a limo, I realized I wasn't having any fun at all and decided it would be better to not subject myself to anything that causes this much frustration. Maybe I can find someone with an Xbox and a lot of patience to give it to. Expand
  17. FatC.
    Apr 4, 2004
    This is a shooting game with a useless targeting controller. That's the equivalent of making a driving game that can't drive. Frustrating, especially for a Bond fan. I loved Nightfire and the switch to 3rd person was beautifully done but pointless if you can't aim. Ever see Bond in a Bond flick miss a guy at point blank range?
  18. JesseL.
    Apr 9, 2004
    I love it, but one flaw........LIMITED ARRAY OF WEAPONS!!! Remember goldeneye? like 30 weapons!
  19. ChrisH..
    Feb 19, 2004
    Been watching this game develope since August of last year! About time, and cannot wait to play! A+
  20. Mike
    Feb 28, 2004
    Shut up johnny I agree with K and I don't think the 3rd person works. It's a decent 3rd person game, but its not a Bond game. And the aiming is crap.
  21. Feb 5, 2011
    Whats with all the hate for this game?! I Think its brilliant, especially the co-op mode.The single player campaign is the best out off all of the games, and th superb voice acting adds even more,

1. The seamless action—now presented in third person—is spit-shined and ever shifting.
  2. For the most part, "Nothing" makes performing these Dondian stunts easy, with its intuitive controls, friendly camera, good level design, and clearly defined goals. But the inventory system could use some work. [Mar 2004, p.74]
  3. Particularly thrilling is the motorcycle chase on the narrow freeway, evoking strong visions of what EA could have done had it been blessed with The Matrix license. The cohesion between 007's on-foot missions and driving excursions further adds to the cinematic feel, which is Everything or Nothing's strongest trait.