James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing Xbox

7.5

1. JET
    Feb 6, 2011
    I Love this game! It's the best James Bond game ever (Yes, even better than Goldeneye) Its also one of my favourite games and it has an excellent campaign and co-op mode!
  2. JasonS.
    May 7, 2004
    It is has great multiplayer action with a new cooperative mode witch is amazing but lacks on the arena matches although the single player is real intense stuff and has loads of stuff to unlock.
  3. JustinM.
    Feb 20, 2004
    Most levels are challenging along with using you bond sense makes for an interesting playing experience.
  4. Uter
    Mar 31, 2004
    The 3rd person view is well done, but I prefer 1st person perspective myself. With that said, EON imo is better than every splinter cell and metal gear solid game. 2 things disappointed me - the multiplayer, and the aiming. Most everything else is outstanding.
  5. Ikjoiji.
    May 1, 2004
    People need to get over the whole nostalgia thing and stop comparing this to Goldeneye. EA Games also realized this, and decided to try something different rather than making another failed attempt at recreating the 'feel' of Goldeneye. The 3rd person view works really well. It really feels like your in a bond movie and to me, It's better than watching the more recent Bond People need to get over the whole nostalgia thing and stop comparing this to Goldeneye. EA Games also realized this, and decided to try something different rather than making another failed attempt at recreating the 'feel' of Goldeneye. The 3rd person view works really well. It really feels like your in a bond movie and to me, It's better than watching the more recent Bond films. The aiming does take a little time to get used to, but once you get the hang of it, it works great. Another thing, if you have the setup, this game is amazing when you play on a 42" or higher HDTV with a pumping Dolby 5.1 System, it really immerses you in the game. Going from a stealthy quiet level, to a driving or flying level (Both the driving and flying are well done) with explosing coming from all around, while your controlling the action.... it really puts you in 007's shoes. I gave this game a 9 however, because I found myself a little frustrated trying to find out where I am supposed to go on certain levels. But then I learned to use the 'Bond Sense' feature and I just needed to use a nifty Q Gadget or something, so not a big deal. Expand
  6. JacobA.
    Mar 24, 2007
    The graphics are great the third person was slightly disapointing, but every bit as good as predicted and the range of vehicles was amazing (7). One flaw.... not enough weapons.Good gadgets!
  7. Mr.Chicken
    Nov 6, 2004
    This game is frustratingly addictive. The plus side is that the overall presentation is extremely well done. I love the way they made it feel more like an interactive movie than just another shooter. The down side is the F**king targeting, which takes too long to get use to. But no matter how pissed i got at the controls, i couldn't stop playing.
  8. SamG.
    Jan 20, 2004
    Its about time Bond is in third-person.
  9. DaleL.
    Feb 20, 2004
    Finally a James Bond game that is better than Goldeneye! EA Rules with this title!
  10. Johnny
    Feb 22, 2004
    Hey K, your a geek, shut up, this game rules!
  11. JesseL.
    Apr 9, 2004
    I love it, but one flaw........LIMITED ARRAY OF WEAPONS!!! Remember goldeneye? like 30 weapons!
  12. ChrisH..
    Feb 19, 2004
    Been watching this game develope since August of last year! About time, and cannot wait to play! A+
  13. Feb 5, 2011
    Whats with all the hate for this game?! I Think its brilliant, especially the co-op mode.The single player campaign is the best out off all of the games, and th superb voice acting adds even more,

#16 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2004

1. The seamless action—now presented in third person—is spit-shined and ever shifting.
  2. For the most part, "Nothing" makes performing these Dondian stunts easy, with its intuitive controls, friendly camera, good level design, and clearly defined goals. But the inventory system could use some work. [Mar 2004, p.74]
  3. Particularly thrilling is the motorcycle chase on the narrow freeway, evoking strong visions of what EA could have done had it been blessed with The Matrix license. The cohesion between 007's on-foot missions and driving excursions further adds to the cinematic feel, which is Everything or Nothing's strongest trait.