Knight's Apprentice, Memorick's Adventures Xbox

4.5

1. KristyP.
    Jun 8, 2004
    I'm enjoying it...not finished yet, though.
  2. JeremyR.
    Jun 1, 2004
    Loved this game, Lots of fun and it looks good!
  3. Jimdandee
    May 9, 2004
    They should have released this game on the Dreamcast back four years ago. Even then, it would have probably not gone over too well, thanks to blurry and simplistic graphics, repetitive gameplay with platform jumping and not the best camera. Looks and feels at least three years out of date.
  4. MichealS.
    Jun 1, 2004
    Best price per value i've seen in a while. This game is well worth it!
  5. N.B.
    May 31, 2004
    Want to smash your xbox out of frustration, then buy this game !!!
  6. MichaelM.
    Jun 24, 2004
    Graphically, barely better than N64. Typical platform game with nothing new. Camera from hell. Not since I rented Stake on a whim have I been so befuddled by a game.
  7. Gamegriller
    Jun 16, 2004
    I don't know where the good reviews have come from but I doubt they even sat down and played the game. It looks blurry, there's generic platform action. reminds me of a later n64 title. It grows tedious after half hour, but at least the controls are responsive. Other than that, not much worth more than a passing look..

#73 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2004

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    There's no solidity to the knight's movement, and the camera is usually twitching around like a plague rat on crank. [Aug 2004, p.87]
  2. A great game in that it’s not pushing a particular graphics or gameplay agenda at all. It’s just a really cool game from a smart developer that’s putting out a fun to play product that will appeal to a variety of Xbox owners, particularly those looking for a decent fantasy adventure.
  3. Its shady camera and controls (both of which are downright angering at times) make this a strictly a rental at first.