8.6

1. pjunknown
    Jan 7, 2007
    Addicting!! i will soon need Lego Star wars AA meetings!!
  2. ConstantineH.
    Dec 21, 2006
    The game is the best lego starwars game ever.If you like lego starwars you will love this one more than the first one.
    Dec 29, 2006
    Reminds me of the way games used to be. Simple, fun, and addictive as hell.
  4. SunnyD.
    Sep 19, 2006
    Don't let the cartoonish look fool you, it is definitely more than just a kid's game. A must have for SW or Lego fans. Simply entertaining.
  5. LegoS.
    Sep 28, 2006
    This is one of the most fun video games I have ever played. I grew up loving the original Star Wars and LEGOS, so this is a great trip down memory lane. At first, I thought the fact that you can't die was lame, but then after playing it more I realized that that feature works towards LEGOS' advantage. This game is all about style, humor, exploration, adventure and unlocking This is one of the most fun video games I have ever played. I grew up loving the original Star Wars and LEGOS, so this is a great trip down memory lane. At first, I thought the fact that you can't die was lame, but then after playing it more I realized that that feature works towards LEGOS' advantage. This game is all about style, humor, exploration, adventure and unlocking everything (and there's a TON to unlock and discover). This game is just so fun and relaxing. My only complaints (taking it from a 10 to 9) is the buggy co-op mode and the ease of which you can target your own characters. I wish there was a toggle for friendly fire because it is annoying (though sometimes funny at the same time) when you want to shoot a block but you accidently punch R2-D2 to death. The camera in CO-OP mode does some really strange things, like kicking the 2nd player out of the game because it couldn't figure out what to do, then C-3PO just kept walking foward and since we could not control him, we had to force stun him to stand on a switch so that we could advance. Expand
  6. WilliamT.
    Dec 16, 2007
    Don't be fooled by its "Kiddy" look. Lego Star Wars 2 is great. It has humor for all ages, simple but fun gameplay and tons of multiplayer madness. A brilliant adventure into the world of Block-Jedi.

1. With more meat than the last game, 100 levels of fun, unmatched co-op gameplay, the feature to make your own characters, the superb visuals and the funky Star Wars tunes, I simply cannot fault what's on offer.
  2. With solidly rebuilt controls only a little marred by a still-fussy camera, LEGO Star Wars II is even better than last years prequel trilogy-based offering. And, as the first LEGO Star Wars was an amazingly entertaining homage to Lucas's genius, this sequel stands atop the original's shoulders as the pinnacle of LEGO Star Wars fun.
    It's a nice touch to actually have to build things in a game featuring building blocks, and adds to the game's overall tongue-in-cheek feel.