Lego Star Wars Xbox

May 4, 2005
    Brill game.
  2. JohnL.
    Jul 31, 2005
    When I frist picked up this game I thought that it would fall short for a star wars game...BOy was I wrong this game is a blast to play and although it can be easy to get through it does have quite a bit of replay value if you try to get everything...Id recommend it to anybody young or old.
  3. Aug 9, 2014
    This is a childhood favorite of mine and still a game that i'd happily revisit. I hated the movies but unlike others I don't judge the game based on them.
    Apr 10, 2005
    This game is a must play for lego obsessionists and Star Wars nuts. The gameplay is great. It's just plain fun to switch characters on the fly to figure out a puzzle. My only complaint is the fixed camera view. Take 5 minutes and see if you get hooked...if you don't, you'll go through life never knowing what you missed. (hope there's a "sequel" to the "prequel")
  5. EdwinC.
    Apr 19, 2005
    Finally, an Xbox Killer App for kids. The ability for a second player to enter the game or drop out seamlessly is a great feature. The violence is limited to Lego breakdowns, the player respawns on the spot with no going back to a save point or the level start. This makes the game great for kids, and adults will enjoy it too. The only drawback: it could have been a bit longer...
  6. Mar 17, 2015
    pretty much my first memorable videogame - maybe because my 4-5 y/old brain took a year to figure out how to get past level 1, but its also one of my first star wars experiences. while not quite capturing the whole build concept of LEGO it gives the game so many ways to relive I-III. easy? I'm still finding easter eggs and minikits. yeah.
  7. NickW.
    Apr 23, 2005
    A great game as long as you come at it with no grand expectations. This is first and foremost a kids games, but adults who buy it and play it will find the fun kind of gameplay and charming humour that is missed by most triple A titles these days. The co-op mode also means this is a game you can play with your kids and enjoy at least as much as they do. Like star wars? Like Lego? Buy it!
  8. BlueFalcon
    Apr 9, 2005
    It may be simple, but I love the combo of lego and star wars. The game has an entertaining story (movie episodes 1-3) and lots of unlockables to keep you playing. It's also nice how you can light sabre jar jar in half.
  9. CoryK.
    Jun 16, 2005
    This game is very fun especially for children and co-op. There is a lot to unlock and the game covers Episodes I, II, and III. However, the game is fairly easy but there is still a lot of fun to be had here.
  10. MichaelB.
    Apr 13, 2005
    No revolutionary gameplay here, just hardcore platforming Jedi action. This game is ideal for kids whom are too young for the graphic nature of 'Episode 3' or 'Republic Commando', but adults who love Star Wars and/or platforming games will find something to enjoy, too. Don't expect much of a challenge, however, because this one is short and painfully easy.
  11. AB
    Apr 27, 2005
    I expected LEGO Star Wars to be fun and charming, and it is. It's also unnecessarily easy and repetitive. There was no moment where I didn't feel like I could mash buttons and win (in only four hours). It could be slightly fun for a child that loves both Lego and Star Wars and is new to videogames, but it isn't enough of a challenge for anyone else.

#60 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

1. Who'd have expected a bunch of little colored blocks to re-energize the old George Lucas entertainment machine, just as it seemed to be winding down?
  2. So yes, it's fun, charming, addictive in a kiddy way, and a bit too short. But it's very Star Wars, so that's alright then.
  3. AceGamez
    From start to finish, Lego Star Wars delivers; looks, presentation, gameplay, replay value, none of it lacks polish.