Madden NFL 2004 Xbox

8.3

1. Paul
    May 14, 2004
    A very fun game that is quite addictive.
  2. EthanM.
    Dec 8, 2003
    Best sports game ever.
  3. Sean
    Jul 10, 2003
    Each year this game continues to get better except with 2002 though. This year is no different with new Owner Mode and now you can change things like blocking downfield and receiver routes to help you like in an actual game. NFL2K series will never get this realistic.
  4. Greg
    Jul 20, 2003
    how more real can you get beside them coming in ur house??
  5. TraciS.
    Aug 12, 2003
    This Game ROCKS!!!! I bought this for my Husband CS and his friend RJ, and it is like watching REAL FOOTBALL, but they are controlling the game play. Go get this game!!!!
  6. BrandonnY.
    Aug 20, 2003
    Madden 2003 game play was way better than 2004 but 2004 gives more control in franchise mode which gives 2004 the edge over all the other games out there. Go RAIDERS
  7. Matt
    Aug 4, 2003
    Madden 2004 is gunna b tha best football game this year w/ all new francise mode and every thing and u can get your players better w/ traning camp. and by tha way BEARS RULE!!!!!!
  8. Garrett
    Aug 4, 2003
    Madden 2004 is going rock i cant wait to play the owner mode i hoe it is multiplayer.
  9. EarlwinF.
    Sep 7, 2003
    Madden 2004 is alright. I mean mini- camp is tight and the new owner mode is cool. But basically madden is still madden people just like the game because of the name. Graphics have improved since last year and the audience does not look so fake as usual. So overall Madden is a good game but no 10. so if you want to follow the trend go get madden but I recommend you try all the football Madden 2004 is alright. I mean mini- camp is tight and the new owner mode is cool. But basically madden is still madden people just like the game because of the name. Graphics have improved since last year and the audience does not look so fake as usual. So overall Madden is a good game but no 10. so if you want to follow the trend go get madden but I recommend you try all the football titles then make decide no the best. Expand
  10. C.Jason
    Feb 3, 2004
    Ok, don't get me wrong, Madden is a great game and incredibly addictive, but the computer's AI is almost unbelievably good at times. They almost always seem to know exactly who you're going to pass to and when you'll pass (the computer pretty much intercepts the ball about 70% of the time). Also, all of the computers players constantly break tackles and outrun even my Ok, don't get me wrong, Madden is a great game and incredibly addictive, but the computer's AI is almost unbelievably good at times. They almost always seem to know exactly who you're going to pass to and when you'll pass (the computer pretty much intercepts the ball about 70% of the time). Also, all of the computers players constantly break tackles and outrun even my fastest players. I've broken two X-Box controllers due to the frustration of playing this game at times. Expand
  11. CraigW.
    Apr 28, 2004
    A great football game......10X's better than NFL Fever or ESPN Football....it has an amazing franchise mode including training camp and great states and news.
  12. MatthewH.
    Jul 24, 2004
    THIS GAME ROCKS!!!!
  13. NeilV.
    Oct 16, 2003
    Sweet game! I'm more of an NFL2K person, though I haven't tried 2K4 yet, but this is my first Madden since 1998 and it hasn't disappointed.
  14. WadeH.
    Oct 23, 2003
    For anyone to say that these graphics suck, that this game is the same as the last.... I think they seriously need checked into a mental hospital... no one in their right mind would turn this game down, granted... ESPN NFL 2k4 is better in SOME areas, but over all.. Madden 2004 is the best avaliable football game on the market....
  15. NasS.
    Jun 27, 2003
    Best game ever made by man.
  16. JoeyJoJoShabadoo
    Jul 13, 2003
    Holy Shizzle! This gizzle is off the hizzle!
  17. TimA.
    Jul 30, 2003
    I think this game is goin to be greater than all of the football games out this year that is why i bought i VIKINGS RULE !!!!!!
  18. GaryL.
    Aug 10, 2003
    I can't see how anyone can even compare Madden 2004 with NFL Fever or ESPN. This game is in a league of its own. OWNER mode sounds awesome. Set your ticket prices, food prices, merchandise, and Ive heard you can have fan appreciation days and give away free merchandise like team photos etc. Off-season mini-camps where you can actually improve your players ratings is also a great I can't see how anyone can even compare Madden 2004 with NFL Fever or ESPN. This game is in a league of its own. OWNER mode sounds awesome. Set your ticket prices, food prices, merchandise, and Ive heard you can have fan appreciation days and give away free merchandise like team photos etc. Off-season mini-camps where you can actually improve your players ratings is also a great improvement. Relocating your team and building a stadium from scratch that you can renovate at any time. This game is a 10+, it goes off the scale. Expand
  19. MatC.
    Aug 17, 2003
    No *&#$)@ xbox live, and no 10's till it's there.
  20. JonG.
    Jan 15, 2004
    There's absolutely no way you can buy another game. Madden is it. It is the only game to stand the test of time. It is the only game that lets you control things on and off the feild. Simply put, It's the only football game there is.
  21. MatthewG.
    Mar 4, 2004
    I wish there were a halftime show and areal record book, with all the record holders. But this game overall is a very good game.
  22. HenryS.
    Apr 29, 2004
    This game is AWESOME... the graphics are the man (as my friend would say) and the franchise mode is incredible... my favorite feature is the owner mode... this game totally crunches espn football cause that game sux..pce out home slice.
  23. AndreB.
    May 14, 2004
    This is the best football game ever.
  24. JustinW.
    Feb 21, 2005
    It's a good game, but the graphics is lagging behind the rest.
  25. BrianK.
    Nov 13, 2003
    Great game but no Xbox Live!!!!???!!!!
  26. MaddenRules
    Nov 7, 2003
    Madden 2004 is the best football game i have ever played the graphics are awsome they make me think i am part of the game. I can't wait for madden 2005 comes out!
  27. VictorP.
    Dec 9, 2003
    This is by far the best football game ever made. It is like the years before it but with new features such as owner mode and playmaker control. The only reason this game did not receive a 10 is because it has no XBOX LIVE.
  28. ChrisS.
    Jul 12, 2003
    I give this game only an eight. Madden has always had a great engine for football playing (Its my fave NFL game). The controls are responsive, and the AI reacts as they should. The big thing that is wrong with Madden is that the presentation is lacking. NFL 2k whatever always has a better presentation that makes it feel youre watching a broadcast. This is what Madden needs. Hell, they I give this game only an eight. Madden has always had a great engine for football playing (Its my fave NFL game). The controls are responsive, and the AI reacts as they should. The big thing that is wrong with Madden is that the presentation is lacking. NFL 2k whatever always has a better presentation that makes it feel youre watching a broadcast. This is what Madden needs. Hell, they need to update their player models too. Madden will always be a great game, but until they look at those areas, it could still be better. Expand
  29. NickM.
    Jul 29, 2003
    This game should be awsome. Especially with the new owner mode and the new animations are great. I have got to experience them on the Ncaa game and i cant wait until Agust 14th.
  30. BillT
    Aug 11, 2003
    While Madden will always be top dog with me I have to say there is never perfection and always room for improvement. I have loved all the Madden games though, so even when Nfl 2k-billion comes out madden billion will be better.
  31. JonB.
    Aug 11, 2003
    Holy **** this game kills I just tested it. I mean damn, Barry Sanders is the Man, Go Viks.
  32. J.Pholly
    Aug 12, 2003
    What can i say, this is bar none the best football game ever. I have been playing for 2 days and i can't put it down. It has more of everything you love about Madden.
  33. ChristopherL.
    Aug 25, 2003
    Awesome Game. I really like the Playmaker.
  34. JayZ.
    Jul 19, 2004
    Madden. The Big Daddy of football video games. Pretty good game in general, just lacking perfection. EA needs to work on these Goddamn bugs. Examples: While attempting to deflect a pass, my corne's hands often passes RIGHT THROUGH the ball. Also, while attempting field goals, the long snapper's ass like...gets thinner, then bigger. It's quite annoying. This games strong Madden. The Big Daddy of football video games. Pretty good game in general, just lacking perfection. EA needs to work on these Goddamn bugs. Examples: While attempting to deflect a pass, my corne's hands often passes RIGHT THROUGH the ball. Also, while attempting field goals, the long snapper's ass like...gets thinner, then bigger. It's quite annoying. This games strong point has got to be Franchise Mode. Especially since you can actually improve your players in Training Camp. I think the Hot Route thing is overrated just a tad. I don't use it that often. Great game, EA just has some work to do for '05. Expand

#5 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Aurally and visually stunning, Madden 2004 is easily the best re-creation of digital football ever made. [Oct/Nov 2003, p.94]
  2. Playboy
    Looking for more depth? Take the owner's seat and relocate your team, set concession stand prices in your new stadium and hire your coaching staff. Ditka: Send us your resume. [Sept 2003, p.33]
    Nearly every facet of the game is flawless, truly capturing the feel of running and playing in the NFL.