Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure Xbox

7.6

1. JamesH.
    Mar 3, 2006
    This is a poor game. Being both a gamer and interested in graf history and culture I picked this up thinking that it might be a fun (and perhaps enlightening) experience. It was neither. The animations are passable. The gameplay is dull and the fighting mechanic is overly repetitive. For a game that attempts to embrace and showcase street art, there is no potential for creativity or This is a poor game. Being both a gamer and interested in graf history and culture I picked this up thinking that it might be a fun (and perhaps enlightening) experience. It was neither. The animations are passable. The gameplay is dull and the fighting mechanic is overly repetitive. For a game that attempts to embrace and showcase street art, there is no potential for creativity or developing an individual style. Granted, I only played the first 4 chapters of the game... it could improve later on I suppose. I would be surprised though. Expand

#15 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2006
#5 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2006

1. AceGamez
    Getting Up is like a breath of fresh air, never before seen in the games industry and implemented to a degree that should make it a must in any gamer's collection.
  2. It's a surprisingly entertaining, well-designed game that stays interesting from start to finish, and if nothing else it'll give you a whole new perspective on those rat bastards who keep tagging your house.
  3. At times, things look great and play well, but this is all too rare. For the majority of your playing time, you'll be doing the same things over and over again, whilst wandering through what's fast becoming the stock set of urban environments.