8.0

1. Jan 25, 2014
    This game is pure mech action. The multiplayer is fun and the different mechs allow for different playstyles. Destroyable environments are a great addition. The single player is decent but the multiplayer more than makes up for it.
  2. Mar 25, 2014
    Games like these make me wonder how the gaystation 2 got ahead of the xbox when the xbox was clearly more powerfull more gamer oriented , more bad ass games and better online ifrastructure.

MechaAssault was one of the many unrecognized kick ass games that the xbox ever had, and to this day i am looking foward to a succesor.
  3. Jan 29, 2014
    This Game is great for those who want an action packed mech game. Unlike MechWarrior, there is an exclusive mech called the ragnorok . the game has a great campaign and excellent multiplayer. Oh, and there's power armor.
  4. Aug 4, 2014
    Out of all exclusive titles on the Xbox Original. This is by far my favorite out of all of them!
    MechAssault is a excellent mech simulation game with good graphics, decent soundtrack, a good plot, and amazing gameplay.
    The campaign mode is epic, but the multiplayer mode is even more epic! This game also features a great library of mechs to choose from, from light mechs to heavy mechs.
    The campaign mode is epic, but the multiplayer mode is even more epic!
    The only problem with this game for me is that on campaign mode, when you failed the objective or get killed, you have to restart from the beginning.
    Overall, excellent Xbox title, so 9 out of 10 for me.

1. A beautiful, addictive, mechanised feast of destruction, ideally suited to online gamers both new and old.
  2. It won't blow your mind, but it's a solid showcase for online console gaming. [Winter 2002, p.93]
  3. I cannot stress to how awesome this game is... It is just breath taking, and a great game to demonstrate the power of Microsoft's console, and their new online service.