Medal of Honor: European Assault Xbox

May 29, 2005
    Best MOH for a while.
  2. Kirok
    Jun 20, 2005
    Great come back EA, especially after Rising Sun. I enjoyed this game very much!!
  3. JustinR.
    Jun 22, 2005
    I love this game ,but I wish they would have put computer characters in multiplayer.
  4. Daz
    Jul 3, 2005
    Firstly let me say i haven't played a moh game since the first one on the playstation (which i really enjoyed). Frontline and rising sun skipped me by, so when i saw this released i thought i might give it a try. The reviews from the 'professional' sites nearly put me off buying, but some other reviews said it was good so i thought i'd buy and try. And so far so good. Firstly let me say i haven't played a moh game since the first one on the playstation (which i really enjoyed). Frontline and rising sun skipped me by, so when i saw this released i thought i might give it a try. The reviews from the 'professional' sites nearly put me off buying, but some other reviews said it was good so i thought i'd buy and try. And so far so good. Yes the graphics are not up to the likes of Halo 2 BUT it is a good game with good gameplay and reasonable enemy AI I for one am glad i bought it. Expand

#74 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

Both atmospheric and exciting, and there isn't much higher praise for a historical first-person shooter than that.
  2. AceGamez
    A war game worth playing. It's easy to get to grips with, satisfying to play and provokes some pastime thinking with its well-told story, complimented with old-fashioned clips.
  3. In an era when most publishers are content to churn out games you can complete on autopilot, it's quite refreshing to be presented with an FPS that hands your arse back to you on a plate.