Medal of Honor: European Assault Xbox

6.9

1. MaenS.
    May 4, 2005
    Mediocre in every sense of the word. A very uninspiriing game with outdated graphics, low framerate, terrible AI, poor design, and a playtime of under 2 hours. Good for a possible rental, if you absolutely nothing else to do and you're curious. No better than Medal of Honor: Rising Sun, maybe worst.
  2. DavidS.
    Jun 12, 2005
    The use of real life world war 2 footage is dispicable to be used to sell a game, the controls are subpar, graphics are bland. The level design is sub par. The gameplay is uninnovative and not exciting in anyway.
  3. Jan 29, 2013
    A rather decent addition to the MOH series. It certainly has its flaws, but it was enjoyable how there were side missions that encouraged extra exploration of the levels. I felt that the squad tactics didn't quite work right, and the gameplay would have been better off without. Still worth playing if you're a MOH fan, even if it is somewhat outdated.
  4. Mar 12, 2017
    So I bought this from a charity shop like 70% of my OG Xbox game library, it was 99p so I suppose I shouldn't bash it too much however this feels inferior to frontline much like rising sun in more ways than one, the game just looks like arse when upscaled to hd however this is not a problem for moh frontline.
    The multiplayer has no bot mode, a feature previously in rising sun and no
    The multiplayer has no bot mode, a feature previously in rising sun and no online functionality even when it launched.
    If you crave retro MOH invest in a cheap £25 pc and buy allied assault and its acomplicing expansions however if you have then all and are craving a new experience it's not so bad I guess. I suppose we need to beg ea for a remaster of the first Medal of Honor games before airborne, until then this will have to do.

#70 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

Both atmospheric and exciting, and there isn't much higher praise for a historical first-person shooter than that.
  2. AceGamez
    A war game worth playing. It's easy to get to grips with, satisfying to play and provokes some pastime thinking with its well-told story, complimented with old-fashioned clips.
  3. In an era when most publishers are content to churn out games you can complete on autopilot, it's quite refreshing to be presented with an FPS that hands your arse back to you on a plate.