Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Xbox

7.4

1. JohnnyZ.
    Aug 29, 2006
    This game is pretty tight!
  2. ArmandoD.
    Sep 5, 2005
    This is better than NFSU 2... Couple of days i just wanted to play, play and play this game... Sounds of this game really sucks... it ruins the feeling when your 1000cc tuned racing bike sounds like 50cc scooter... and your tuned impreza sounds like nissan micra.
  3. Josh
    May 20, 2005
    I coudn't stop playing it! I even skipped 2 days of school to keep on playing it.
  4. KirkC.
    May 6, 2005
    Midnight club was thee original street racing game before underground and other crappy games even Fast and Furious. I'm sick and tired of people saying it's just another street racing game, It more like the ORIGINAL street racing game. I mean who else has motorcycles muscle cars luxery cars tuner cars trucks and jeeps for your own pleasue. MC3 is and always will be the one and Midnight club was thee original street racing game before underground and other crappy games even Fast and Furious. I'm sick and tired of people saying it's just another street racing game, It more like the ORIGINAL street racing game. I mean who else has motorcycles muscle cars luxery cars tuner cars trucks and jeeps for your own pleasue. MC3 is and always will be the one and only street game. Expand
  5. K20a2vic
    May 5, 2005
    I agree with Blue Falcon. It is really a good game. Dub edition isn't for the street racer at heart. The game does have the best customization I have seen as far as the body parts go. Performance parts on the other hand are unrealistic. I don't see this game blowing out Need for Speed Underground 2. But it is a close race.
  6. SmurfP/
    Apr 30, 2005
    This Game is off the hook. So for anyone who doesn't have this game go to your nearest gaming store and pick it up.
  7. BlueFalcon
    Apr 29, 2005
    I like the game, but seeing all these 10s and 9s is a bit confusing. With all the excellent xbox racers out there, this would be about 10th in line for me. The graphics are merely okay, and the gameplay is 1 dimensional. With that said, there's certainly still some fun to be had.
  8. AlbertoG.
    Apr 26, 2005
    This game is off the HOOK the graphics are crazy the gamepiay is hot and blows need for speed underground 2 out of orbit.
  9. DavO.
    Apr 25, 2005
    I agree with Rex D. All this game is the good. With the driving and the changing the bits of the car that I don't even know what they are. And then you make it all blue. And then you crash it and then it is okay and you don't die when you fall of a motorcycle at 500 million miles per hour. That is awesome. I don't want to die. Play this game for fun. Not for because you I agree with Rex D. All this game is the good. With the driving and the changing the bits of the car that I don't even know what they are. And then you make it all blue. And then you crash it and then it is okay and you don't die when you fall of a motorcycle at 500 million miles per hour. That is awesome. I don't want to die. Play this game for fun. Not for because you want to get back at your ex-girlfriend or something. This is better than the other game where you make everything blue. Expand
  10. RexD.
    Apr 23, 2005
    This game is better than the new need for speed underground.I think the graphics are better and the sounds are too. I think this is one of the best games I ever played.
  11. SpenserM.
    Apr 21, 2005
    I think [they] should have put more older cars in this game.
  12. DappzG.
    Apr 20, 2005
    Great game... anyone who loved burnout 3 must get this game.... customization of vehicles is great and the amount of speed is top notch..... graphics wise id go for the xbox...controls are easy and gameplay is also fun on xbox live.
  13. PaulO.
    Apr 19, 2005
    I was going to buy Doom 3, but got sidetracked when they had this set up in the store. I played it once and fell in love immediately. The game is fast. It's, in many ways, the exact opposite of Gran Turismo 4... It's all about reflexes. There's almost no regard for real world physics; These cars fly through the air, boost to insane speeds, and powerslide like crazy. I was going to buy Doom 3, but got sidetracked when they had this set up in the store. I played it once and fell in love immediately. The game is fast. It's, in many ways, the exact opposite of Gran Turismo 4... It's all about reflexes. There's almost no regard for real world physics; These cars fly through the air, boost to insane speeds, and powerslide like crazy. Graphics are a little lacking (NFS:U2 is way ahead here), but hey, it keeps the framerate up (With a few exceptions on the freeway). The customization aspect is fun and a nice addition. All in all, quite a fun game. I'd recommend it if you like racing games, and especially if you enjoyed the first couple of games in the series.. Expand
  14. Trevor
    Apr 18, 2005
    I bought this thing the first day it came out im in LOVE.
  15. JakeE.
    Apr 18, 2005
    This game blows Need for Speed Underground 2 out of the water. Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition is by far the the finest driver game that came out in 2005 in my mind.
  16. Daz
    Apr 16, 2005
    To say the least, i didn't like midnight club 2 at all and returned it for a refund after 2 days. So i wasn't expecting mc3 to be any different - how wrong i was!! This is a huge game, with a great deal of speed, licenced cars and a reasonable soundtrack. The online element is very good with lots of options and no lag (so far). Comparing this to the brilliant burnout 3, i have To say the least, i didn't like midnight club 2 at all and returned it for a refund after 2 days. So i wasn't expecting mc3 to be any different - how wrong i was!! This is a huge game, with a great deal of speed, licenced cars and a reasonable soundtrack. The online element is very good with lots of options and no lag (so far). Comparing this to the brilliant burnout 3, i have to admit this isn't quite as good, but it comes a close second. The only negative thing i have to say is that the graphics are not as good as other racers i.e. project gotham 2 and burnout 3. BUT graphics aren't everything, so if you want a very good arcade racer then check this out. Expand
  17. ChrisG.
    Apr 15, 2005
    This game is a lot better than need for speed underground and number2 its a lot faster and you can do a lot more then any uther game even though i'm only 15% in to the game it kicks a** there is no reason that this game should not be game of the year if it was to to.
  18. TunerD.
    Apr 14, 2005
    I didn't expect much with this game coming from Rockstar, but this looks like a PS1 game. Rockstar has shown it's not capable of making a decent graphics engine, but this takes the cake even over the horrible, pop-up ridden GTA garbage. It's time for some new talent at Rockstar, and this makes 1 too many street racing games on the market. Time for a new idea for racing I didn't expect much with this game coming from Rockstar, but this looks like a PS1 game. Rockstar has shown it's not capable of making a decent graphics engine, but this takes the cake even over the horrible, pop-up ridden GTA garbage. It's time for some new talent at Rockstar, and this makes 1 too many street racing games on the market. Time for a new idea for racing games altogether while we're at it. I also didn't think anyone could ghetto up a game more than EA did with NFSU2, but leave it to Rockstar to up that ante, as with what they did to the GTA franchise once they ghettoed that up to. I shouldn't be surprised, as should no one else. [Ed: Hmmm...] Expand
  19. D.C.
    Apr 14, 2005
    This game is more than I expected, being that the first 2 MC's had made up cars and the graphics were OK. The game play in MC3 is alot better than 1&2, the customization is almost unlimited, and the amount of vehicles you can choose from is sick ( over 50 cars, and bikes). I couldn't give it a 10 because the sound affects sucks. Overall good game.
  20. PeterP.
    Apr 13, 2005
    I didn't enjoy this because its too blurry and angry.

#30 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005
#47 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2005

1. AceGamez
    A perfect blend of arcade style action, mixing the best of Midnight Club 2, Midtown Madness, Need for Speed Underground and Burnout 3. With a combination like that, you really can't go wrong.
    Tuners can go crazy creating a fully customized garage, and pure race fans can get off on the sense of speed.
  3. It's a solid, fun game and there's no doubt you could do a lot worse, but you might find yourself feeling a little detached from it all after not too long.