8.3

1. Lion
    Jun 24, 2003
    This game is eye music, i call it. and fun. it's a good thing. the tiny details, are the ones that are my love. i feel like so much time and love was put into the making of this game, to make this big, fat beautiful chunk of interactive art availabe to us. thank you, dice. thank you, microsoft. enjoy this game, good people, or not. i will. :)
  2. SachaG.
    Jul 14, 2003
    This is so crazy and fun online I must play every day Try it rent it and after you will buy it See you there TKRT X-Boxlive
  3. [TS2Rulz]
    Nov 21, 2005
    It is the best game it rulz when you are playing Xbox live, graphics arent bad and the cars/trucks are the best.
  4. H.O.
    Oct 3, 2003
    Awesome game and Good with xbox live lots of fun.
  5. Theshiznit
    Jun 28, 2003
    wat th hell! this game got a 53! this game is seriously one addictive game! do not listen to these reviews! its good offline and online, but the only problem is the customization in soundtracks. the car physics may not be exactly correct BUT WHO CARES...doing immediate turns and doing all those tricks you can do makes this game fun! simply one really good racer.
  6. Bobolicious
    Jul 17, 2003
    I thinkt this game is great, but only if you have xbox live and a good soundtrack. If you dont the Single Player Mode gets very repetitive. So If you have Xbox Live and like this games get it. (Watch out for the minor glitches though)
  7. DiquanM.
    Sep 20, 2003
    This game is the sh**. I love its Cruise and XBOX Live modes because you can really get to know the city even if you've never been there. The graphics in this game are something else. The other cool thing about this game is that the mapping is exact in both cities. I live in Washington DC, so I should know!
  8. PikA.
    Jun 19, 2003
    Best racing game...ever.
  9. PaulW.
    Jun 22, 2003
    Other games don't even come close! This is the best racing game ever!
  10. ThomasV.
    Jul 11, 2003
    I thought this game was awsome on the PC (MM1 and MM2) And when I found out about this game, I had to get it, I am absolutely amazed at the graphics and the new cars. I rented MC2 and got bored of that game the first day. I have been playing MM3 since it came out, having fun online and playing with my brother. This game is a great buy.
  11. Terrancegoins
    Aug 24, 2003
    This is my favorite racing game because of xbox live and you get to play your own music from your hard drive that was my favorite part of the game.
    Nov 18, 2003
    Lots of fun, my only complaint is that the cars are way too indestructable. Otherwise, the game is very interesting and the detail of the cities is amazing.
  13. Sep 27, 2011
    Single Player is boring, but the Multiplayer is one of the best! But now there is no Xbox Live and we only can play in the Local Area Network. I love it

1. There is a nasty bug which ensures that you will hear the same song, over and over again, until you're ready to kill someone.
  2. Nearly everything in your way can be smashed or bowled over, which becomes almost illegal fun when your bug is replaced by a city bus. [July 2003, p.79]
  3. An all-around solid game, there are a few significant potholes. Two immense cities - Paris and D.C. - are just not enough... More precision and distinction between the vehicles would have upped the replay value.