MVP 06 NCAA Baseball Xbox

1. AdamN.
    Jan 21, 2006
    basically the same game as 05 but with new fielding and batting. The basethrowing can be enraging but u get used to it. its a little bit hard to throw to the cut too. When u first play the game youll have trouble hitting but u get used to that too. overall a great game for a first college baseball game.
  2. AndrewA.
    Jan 26, 2006
    Not up to par with past years, but it looks like this is the beggining of a above average new series from EA.
  3. DaveR.
    Feb 12, 2006
    Great baseball game. College baseball at its best. This game surpasses an aready great MVP 2005 MLB edition. This is a definite buy for baseball fans.
    Jan 23, 2006
    Improved graphics from last year, gameplay is good. Has all the extras you could want: create a player, team and ballpark. The dynasty mode is also deep; recruiting, all division 1 teams and the best of all the college world series.
  5. Jul 23, 2013
    I mean, it isn't a horrible game, I just don't think it's a great game. I'd like EA Sports to try at it again, I think they could really improve and make a great game.

#28 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2006

1. EA works its charm down on college baseball, further perfecting the previous installment with deeper frachise mode and refined controls.
  2. They took an existing series that worked; did a 180 when they lost their MLB license - and produced a product with more features that was even better.
  3. Much like you, I wish this was an official MLB game - which would definitely make it one of the best baseball games ever released - but it's still a great game of ball no matter how you look at it.