8.6

1. FernandoC.
    Dec 25, 2004
    It is the best dirtbike game ever.
  2. BungeeL.
    May 3, 2004
    This is radical bungee style dood.
  3. Uter
    Apr 11, 2004
    The gameplay feels a little too simple, but that can be good for when friends are over. I really wish there was 4 player though (it's 2 player max). But there's a lot to do, which means I'll be playing it for quite a while.
  4. ShawnP.
    Mar 23, 2004
    I love this game it is the coolest game ever made better than MTX or all the other ones and it goes forever thats a good thing.
  5. EvanW.
    Feb 23, 2004
    A yao, dis game is off da f....in chain, mayn since i ever played mcm (motocross madness) and mcm2 (Motocross madness2) i was thinkin when is it coming on x-box.........and ma dream came true, i brought da game itz kicks ass dudez u guys should get it itz better den mcm, mcm2, and atv offroad fury 2, i hope dis game will be best racing and game of da year!!!
  6. Bakircioglu
    Feb 18, 2004
    Its ATV Offroad Fury on PS2 on Motorbiked for xBox and PS2 Rainbow studios did an amazing job on the physics but boredom does set it very quickly!! The only choice for xBox but for PS2 MX2002 feat. Ricky Carmichael is a better buy.
  7. CodyS.
    Feb 16, 2004
    This game is going to be wicked! I played MX Superfly for XBOX and it was cool, so this game is going to be unbelievable. Im going to get it the day it comes out!
  8. Brad
    Feb 13, 2004
    This Game looks unbelieveable im buying it the day it comes out.
  9. MeToo
    Jan 21, 2004
    My dream has come true... Finally a Motocross Madness game coming to xbox... Can't wait for February...
  10. WesA.
    Jan 20, 2004
    This will be the greatest motocross game since motocross madness 2... by far.

#51 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2004

1. A motocross title that makes you think, sure. But MX Unleashed thrills the way book learnin' never could, mostly by letting you launch off jumps into the propellers of passing helicopters.
  2. Xbox Nation Magazine
    For motorcycle masochists out there, it's a chance to create spectacular crashes involving helicopters, biplanes, and trucks. [Apr 2004, p.82]
  3. To my surprise after getting my hands on this game, I soon after decided to sign my life over to Rainbow Studios...This game has very few flaws and tons of great features which make this the best MX game I have played across all gaming platforms.