8.3

1. PhilipP.
    Apr 9, 2005
    Awesome selection of vehicles... solid gameplay as expected(on and offline)... and thank you for continuing to support 1080i, this game truly looks amazing on my HDTV. Best offroad game ever... but only because offroad games arn't my favorite type of game... I give it an 8 out of 10.
  2. BlueFalcon
    May 8, 2005
    While it's not a lot different from MX Unleashed, it's still a great game. I wish they upgraded the graphics a little, rather than basically just add new vehicles and tracks. Still, I definateyl would recommend it, especially if you haven't bought one of these types of games before.
  3. SamM.
    Jan 26, 2006
    Great fun game, really addictive and plenty of game modes to keep you going.
  4. Dumb
    Mar 26, 2005
    This game is fun and has mass variety... if you like the last one you'll like this. Hey Geoff ... the MX Unleashed before this had Biplanes, etc. This stuff does not take away from the game and you don't have to even choose to drive/fly anything but the ATV's and MX bikes. It still is the best physics engine out there. Freeride rules and racing is competively addicting !
  5. Jack
    Jan 11, 2006
    this game rocks and i even bought a motor bike because of this game.
  6. DylanR.
    Mar 25, 2005
    Exellent game. it combines all the thrills of practicly everything off road.

Even for pros there's definitely a thrill associated with MX vs. ATV Unleashed that makes it simply an outstanding product. The hard setting lets us move through a remarkably deep career mode replete with an excess of vehicles.
  2. The amount of game play is unreal when you break down all the stuff required to reach 100% game completion (after like twenty five hours of game play, I'm only at 21.7%)
  3. Essentially, with MX vs. ATV Unleashed, Rainbow has perfected everything they introduced as the pioneers of next generation off-road racing. [Apr 2005, p.74]