NASCAR Thunder 2004 Xbox

9.1

1. May 6, 2012
    I liked the racing. It is just the right difficulty and physics are perfect. I like the season option and the ability to create your own cars. There is quite a bit to do and it does not get boring easily.
  2. Uter
    Feb 11, 2004
    I'm not a fan of Nascar, but this is genuinely a good game. There are a few problems though. The framerate takes a bit of a hit at some camera angles (none during gameplay thankfully though). Sharing drafting to gain allies seems like a bit unrealistic and gimmicky. In multiplayer, it'd have been nice if the pit crew weren't invisible. But overall it can be really fun.
  3. JustinM.
    Nov 21, 2003
    I have played this game quite extensively and it is by far the best nascar game to hit a game console.. Gaphically, game play, difficulty, tracks, physics..you name it... This game just kicks ass... I on my 7th season in carrer mode and even in easy on career mode this game is challenging... If like to watch nascar you'll love to play this game.... by the way... Don't make the I have played this game quite extensively and it is by far the best nascar game to hit a game console.. Gaphically, game play, difficulty, tracks, physics..you name it... This game just kicks ass... I on my 7th season in carrer mode and even in easy on career mode this game is challenging... If like to watch nascar you'll love to play this game.... by the way... Don't make the mistake of pissing off your competition they will return the favour with no hesitation.... Expand
  4. Brettb.
    Sep 23, 2003
    This is the greatest game ever the AI drivers are awesome they actually fight back. THIS GAME ROCKS!!!
  5. RichieR.
    Sep 22, 2003
    Could have had all the paint schemes but its still ok.
  6. DrewB.
    Sep 20, 2003
    It's Awesome!!
  7. RaceFan
    Sep 19, 2003
    I am gobsmacked! None of you have played this game yet you have reviewed it between 8 and 10? Damn I want your crystal ball!!!
  8. KyleR.
    Sep 18, 2003
    2003 was a great game, 2004 is suppose to have awesome AI the drivers will remember what u did to them last race and pay u back. It's going to be an awesome game.
  9. JeremyE.
    Sep 15, 2003
    I know this is going to be the greatest racing game ever created.
  10. JakeS.
    Sep 6, 2003
    What day during September will this game come out. Also my dad and me think that this is going to be the best game in the world.

#67 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    One kick-ass game. If you're a fan of NASCAR racing, you've never had it so good on a home console. [Dec/Jan 2004, p.97]
  2. GMR Magazine
    It's fun and impressive, but neither the drama nor the realism will convert anyone who isn't already planning on naming their first-born "Dale." [Nov 2003, p.88]
  3. The "Madden" or "Tony Hawk" of stock car racing games. It's as close as you can get to the real thing.