NBA Inside Drive 2004 Xbox

8.1

1. SalimM.
    Sep 30, 2003
    I just like NBA INSIDE DRIVE games.
  2. ChaiN.
    Mar 7, 2004
    I've played other basketball games including ESPN and NBA Live, but this one is the most realistic, as well as fun. The only thing that kept this game from getting a 10 is the fact that when you're on defense and you go up for a block, there is a little lag time, which makes if VERY difficult to block a shot. You have to get the timing down perfect, but even then it's hard. I've played other basketball games including ESPN and NBA Live, but this one is the most realistic, as well as fun. The only thing that kept this game from getting a 10 is the fact that when you're on defense and you go up for a block, there is a little lag time, which makes if VERY difficult to block a shot. You have to get the timing down perfect, but even then it's hard. Other than that one thing, this game is awesome. I can honestly say that it's the best NBA game I've ever played, and I've been playing sporting video games for 15 years! Expand
  3. JohnnyJ.
    Nov 18, 2003
    Now this is NBA action. The gameplay is so real you sweat.
  4. MattZ.
    Nov 22, 2003
    It's the madden of basketball. tons of features and awesome fun gameplay. i just love all the gameplay features and character creator. not to mention its xbox live and xsn sports compatible.
  5. BrianK.
    Nov 29, 2003
    Ed what r u talkin a bout this game rocks the online play everything!
  6. TonyK.
    Aug 25, 2003
    This game is goin to by pass all the other sports games made by company.
  7. SirA.
    Sep 14, 2003
    This game will set the bar for b-ball titles this year. Last year this game did not get the publicity because it was not on line, this year it will lead the pack!
  8. DerrionG.
    Sep 28, 2003
    As long is the crossovers are right the game will be the best basketball game of 2004.

#66 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003

1. Weekly Famitsu
    7 / 7 / 6 / 7 - 27 [Vol 788; 23 Jan 2004]
  2. GMR Magazine
    One of the better 5-on-5 basketball games we've played. [Jan 2004, p.82]
  3. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Put simply, Drive is Xbox Live-enabled Tab when there's already Coke and Pepsi. [Mar 2004, p.80]