NBA Live 06 Xbox

6.4

1. JimmyP.
    Oct 2, 2005
    This is a solid if not spectacular game. It has basically the same style as last year except the graphics have gotten exceptionally better. But I can't give this game a higher rating simply because it has no owner's mode, nba live needs to get with the program because mvp has owners mode, and of course madden does too. Still a great game, i don't know if it's better This is a solid if not spectacular game. It has basically the same style as last year except the graphics have gotten exceptionally better. But I can't give this game a higher rating simply because it has no owner's mode, nba live needs to get with the program because mvp has owners mode, and of course madden does too. Still a great game, i don't know if it's better than 2k though, the only thing that seperates them is the better features. All in all, it's worth your 50 bucks Expand
  2. WadeD.
    Jun 6, 2006
    I like this game. I can't wait til NBA Live 07 comes out.
  3. AlvinR.
    Oct 14, 2005
    NBA Live 06 is awesome! NBA Live is awesome every single year, and it gets better every year too!
  4. KarS.
    Dec 25, 2005
    Nba live 06 is a great game and it gets better by the years. its not supposed to be impossible for people to score. its a little over exaggerated, but not by a lot. either way, its tons of fun, and its worth every penny you pay for it.
  5. TomH.
    Nov 12, 2005
    Man, come on people. Did most of you "reviewers" even play the game once? Me and my friends haven't had this much fun in ages, and this is definitely a step up over Live 05.

#58 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

1. AceGamez
    It's a decent attempt, but it lacks what it used to have, and if you own the 2004 or 2005 version then just stick with them and trade the appropriate players to the correct teams.
  2. Live 06 delivers with its incredible new gameplay feature, Freestyle Superstars. The game focuses on showing a difference between player types aside from merely what position they play.
    This is my favorite two-player sports game of the year so far. The Superstar moves really change the way you play the game, and for the better, as for the first time in years you can really tell the difference between players like Shaq and Eric Dampier.