NCAA Football 08 Xbox

8.0

1. Jun 13, 2011
    Are you kidding me?An 82% and 07 got high 80's when this game is everything 07 was with added awsomeness.It's all because the 360 version is beautiful when it comes to graphics.This game is deep and the kind of game that never runs out of things to do without ever,ever getting boring.This game is great 3 years later.I love this game and it should of got more respect from reviewAre you kidding me?An 82% and 07 got high 80's when this game is everything 07 was with added awsomeness.It's all because the 360 version is beautiful when it comes to graphics.This game is deep and the kind of game that never runs out of things to do without ever,ever getting boring.This game is great 3 years later.I love this game and it should of got more respect from review companies.Great game EA! Expand
  2. ChaseP.
    Jul 21, 2007
    I usually only buy the madden games and not the ncaa games, but after this game i think ive changed my mind about it all!! great game EA!!

1. Official Xbox Magazine
    This impressive update beats out its 360 counterpart...just like it did last year. [Sept 2007, p.83]
    By comparison to last year's title, NCAA Football 08 is a mild step backwards, with only a few visual adjustments, changes to modes and elements that only add minor elements to an already solid football title.
  3. The PlayStation 2 and Xbox version of NCAA Football 08 didn't get many new features this year, but it's still a great game if you don't own NCAA 07.