NCAA Football 2003 Xbox

7.9

1. BlakeA.
    Sep 4, 2002
    This is by far the best football game I have ever SEEN! However, I also had over 20 disc errors and returned the game 3 different times and it still doesn't run more than one game without crashing.
  2. BobL
    Sep 23, 2002
    I also am having disc problems with this game. 2nd disc i have gotten and both fail to load in the 3rd year of dynasty play. If i delete the saved games it starts fine but once in the 3rd year around the 6th game it locks up while loading.
  3. BryD.
    Nov 22, 2002
    Terrific Game! I did wonder why they didn't include the create a play option like in Madden 2003. That would have made it perfect!
  4. XboxPlayer
    Nov 6, 2002
    Would be a 10, but I am having the same problem as the others with the glitches. Just returned my copy, got another one and it is doing the same thing. My roomate and I are in the second year of our dynasty, about the fifth game and it will not load. Until this is fixed, I would wait. I am pretty pissed that I am not playing now!!!!!

#35 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2002

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Perhaps the finest college football game ever made. [Oct 2002, p.117]
  2. As for control, it is fluid and precise.
    The overall depth and lasting appeal to be had in NCAA Football 2003 is unmatched by any game, on any platform, including its big NFL brother.