NCAA Football 2003 Xbox

7.9

1. CaseyF.
    Mar 30, 2003
    This game can be played for hours upon end! Great party game to set up a tournament and play until you have a champion. Perfect game to play during the college football season.
  2. ShaneH.
    Jul 30, 2002
    This game is a must. get it. plays so smooth. and the crowd really gets in to the game. go out and buy this game now.
  3. MatthieuR.
    Aug 7, 2002
    I don't know what Joe S. is talking about, I've had no malfunctions at all. Best football game ever made, at least until Madden 2003 ships! Seriously, though, the depth here is staggering.
  4. MatC.
    Dec 14, 2002
    This game can be tweaked a little, but not too much is needed. This has to be THE BEST sports title in the history of console gaming. Completely immersive, and the play by play is BY FAR the best ever made for a console. It's awesome! Can't wait till this becomes playable on Live - that's the only big omission. Once again, this title is worth the jack. If I were in school This game can be tweaked a little, but not too much is needed. This has to be THE BEST sports title in the history of console gaming. Completely immersive, and the play by play is BY FAR the best ever made for a console. It's awesome! Can't wait till this becomes playable on Live - that's the only big omission. Once again, this title is worth the jack. If I were in school still, this thing would have me in the dorms, munching cheezypoofs, and on academic probation! Expand
  5. GregR.
    Sep 25, 2002
    The more I play the more impressed I am. Realism is excellent, variety of plays and outcomes are endless. Graphics are superb. You could play this game for years and still enjoy it. I read some disc error comments. I've never come across any disc errors. Maybe I'm just lucky.

#35 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2002

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Perhaps the finest college football game ever made. [Oct 2002, p.117]
  2. As for control, it is fluid and precise.
    The overall depth and lasting appeal to be had in NCAA Football 2003 is unmatched by any game, on any platform, including its big NFL brother.