Need for Speed Carbon Xbox

7.4

1. Dec 3, 2015
    It was surprisingly not as great as I thought, but still a great sequel to Most Wanted 2005. Preferred Underground 1 and 2 for XBOX. Comparing this to PC it wasn't much of a difference except for the giant XBOX controller....but guess that's my fault, not EA's. If you still have an old XBOX I suggest getting U1&2 instead of Carbon. Both are wayyy better on PC.
  2. BlueFalcon
    Dec 6, 2006
    This is the worst Need for Speed on Xbox. Even Hot Pursuit is more fun. But overall it's still a better than average game. It's just disappointing for the series that not much effort was put into it. I wouldn't recommend picking it up.

#50 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2006

1. So what if Carbon isn't redefining the street racing genre - really, at this point, what could? It hits a sweet spot of intensity, danger, and style.
    Regardless of that feeling of déjà vu, Carbon is another solid racer from EA, and the Auto-Sculpt feature is absolutely fantastic, not to mention the impressive car roster and functional online component.
  3. A huge omission is the lack of online play at all, and releasing an Xbox racer without an online component is like building a car without wheels.