Need for Speed Underground 2 Xbox

8.7

1. Nov 8, 2014
    This is a game i have enjoyed so much. The best part on this game are performing og styling your car. There are so many fun ways to style and paint your car! Another big plus is that you can choose many cars.

I like the racing system on this game. There is sprint courses, circuit, SUV races and my two personal favourites: dragging and drifting! I like racing simulation games better

I like racing simulation games better than street/arcade racing, but NFSU2 is my favourite street racing game.
  2. KarlN.
    Sep 21, 2007
    I did play this through because it was the first racing game I had for the Cube. It's decent but not great. The most annoying thing about the game is that crashing into the side makes a crash sound but there is no damage, either visibly or in performance. I felt that this game would have been a lot better if there were consequences for my crashes.
  3. JoseD.
    Jan 8, 2007
    This game is awesome, one of the best customizations, good graphics for Gamecube and etc.
  4. I.Lynch
    Mar 25, 2006
    Message to EA: please stop making games tht take 2 months too finish and slap a chav-known name so chavs will buy it. it's wrong. make more good games like timesplitters and SSX.
  5. DavidD.
    Jun 9, 2005
    The game is best on Gamecube or XBox, but it's a great game anywhere. Having tons of ads is annoying, though. Go out and burn rubber in Bayview.
  6. MatthewV.
    Mar 2, 2005
    I enjoyed playing Need for Speed Underground 2. The car customization was excellent with hundreds of car combinations. Driving to the races was a great improvement from NFSU. The graphics are excellent. Although the URL races are too long and it doesn't have much replay value.
  7. ChadA.
    Dec 6, 2004
    Sweet!!
  8. DarrellS.
    Oct 19, 2004
    Good graphics great setup.

1. Compared to its predecessor, NFSU2 is more. More city, more courses, more cars, more parts, more style...just more of everything in general. The game is huge. [Dec 2004, p.99]
  2. NFS:U2 is trying very hard to progress this franchise, but sadly the enhancements that EA seem most proud of (the free roaming map, refillable N2O and SUV racing) detract from, rather than enhance, the game play experience.
  3. The handling hasn't evolved and a year on, with the masking novelty of the game's tuning aspects worn off, it's disappointingly limited and remote. And despite the increased choice and plot introduction the whole exercise can often feel soulless. [Christmas 2004, p.60]